Game 5; The Easter Game

Should be a good turnout, I'm hoping. With Friday being a holiday, I'm half tempted to put up a cash table as well, but we'll see if there's any interest in that.

Allan still holds a small lead, but its still real early in the season. I know I'm out of the running unless my run bad turns around suddenly. You guys are getting too good.

Oh, btw...still looking for some Royal Cup participants. If you're interested let me know ASAP.

Who's In for Game 5?

AJ
Keith
Anthony
Allan
Darryl
Garry
Karen
Jason
Dave

Comments

• As previously stated . . . .IN.
  • yep....
  • Won't be able to make it this week.
  • AJ, please the Mrs. to the game sheet.
  • Great. New blood for the poker alter! Seriously, welcome to The Hill. Now you get to see just how good REAL players are ;)

Abit light still, but lots of time remaining. I won't be able to update the thread this afternoon, but once I return from the middle of nowhere, I should still have plenty of time to update and get things ready for game time.
  • MrsAnthony sounds too much like a salad dressing brand . . . how about "Karen"?
  • Out again... sorry.
  • Have a good Easter Kris! See you next week.
  • woot...now that Kris isn't coming... I'm IN
  • Sorry all, i'm going to have to pull out of tonight's game.
  • If only I could just courier the $$ and save the gas!

May be a last minute, can I have chips entry!

Milton "Not too Organized" Slim

Hate to miss, with these numbers could be my first top ten finish this season!!!
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    If only I could just courier the $$ and save the gas!

May be a last minute, can I have chips entry!

Milton "Not too Organized" Slim

Hate to miss, with these numbers could be my first top ten finish this season!!!

Conveniently, I can arrange this in the future.
  • Fedex?
  • No work tomorrow

In

Milton Slim
  • Darryl goes back to back tonight to take it down again. I guess the secret is get low stacked early, make a mess of your chips so no one knows what you got, and then push a wide range of cards. Works for him it seems.

I came in second place, hopefully ending my run bad streak, and new comer Karen took down third place.

Good game all. Hope to see you all next week. Oh, and Darryl won't be there as he'll be in Vegas next week. Good luck bud. Hope your system works just as well for you down there as it seems to work for you here.

HAPPY EASTER ALL!!!
  • GG Wetts . . . nothing like folding on the turn, only to have it be the winner by the river . . .

Good luck in Vegas . . .