OPT Tomorrow

Got an e-mail this morning from Ontario Poker Tour saying there's a tourny tomorrow. One days notice? Is anyone else going?

Comments

• Nope. Got one for the last one. What's the buy in this week?
  • Doesn't say. I asked the same question at the meet-up site.
  • i dont like saying this, but i think this league is going to hell in a handbasket..for some reason last weeks tourney was listed as 2 people playing ,, ya right..and like the Mole, i got an email only this morning..none during the week..unfortunately it seems this league has shrivelled up and died..:(
  • marban wrote: »
    i dont like saying this, but i think this league is going to hell in a handbasket..for some reason last weeks tourney was listed as 2 people playing ,, ya right..and like the Mole, i got an email only this morning..none during the week..unfortunately it seems this league has shrivelled up and died..:(

and it used to be so prominent
  • Just got off the phone with one of the regs from here in Milton that plays. He was there today, only 1 table.... I fear that the move to the club environment is what did it. i know of a few that won't go there, just in case... Apparently Kurtis is looking for another location....
  • I would have gone but seriously, one days notice??

Also not being able to find out the buy-in is disappointing.
  • I would have gone but seriously, one days notice??

Also not being able to find out the buy-in is disappointing.

+1 Even if they were to just post if it were High or Low, would be enough . . .