$25 Freeze-out in New Hamburg Saturday March 27th @ 7:30pm

Hey all,

Not sure how many of you know me, but I frequent the Holt Games and I have been to one of Moose's also. I also regularly play at sstar's games.

Since I received my new Pharaoh chips yesterday, I am itchin to get them in use. Since my regular game is running a bit too early for me this week, I am looking at opening up our place for a one table (8-max) game of NLH.

I have unfortunately not built my table yet, so we will have to live with the fold up octagonal table topper for now - Hence the reason its 8 people max.

The buy-in will be $25 and the blinds will be 25 mins each level. I will aim to have the game done around Midnight. I do not have a cash game set of chips, or a second poker table, so for now, no cash game after. I am likely going to build a table in the next few weeks, and will be attempting to get a regular game going (bi-weekly maybe?).

I know that there is UFC this night also, so if there is enough interest we could look at splitting the cost to order it (I am not a HUGE fan, but would contribute towards watching it anyways).

Anyone is welcome, but if I don't know you then I would like to get someone who does know you, to give me the okay.

Anyways, not sure the interest I will get, as I am posting fairly last minute. I will PM the details on Friday night or Saturday morning to anyone who signs up. I will need at least 6 people make this a go.

Comments