Comments

• Are you kidding? How could he possibly be on one of the lists? He's dead isn't he?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Are you kidding? How could he possibly be on one of the lists? He's dead isn't he?

Today
  • I was sort of heading the other way with that one . . . sort of a "We haven't picked any stiffs, yet" kind of a thing . . . thanks, Hobbes.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I was sort of heading the other way with that one . . . sort of a "We haven't picked any stiffs, yet" kind of a thing . . . thanks, Hobbes.

lol I thought of that after. Humor on the interwebz is tough without the :D

btw Nice sig. Was Bill drunk?
  • Sloshed.... But at one point Milo said "Bill, you are my hero." Can I use that as my sig?
  • Sloshed.... But at one point Milo said "Bill, you are my hero." Can I use that as my sig?

You have my permission.
    Is that why you said Milo was a genius?
  • Nope, that was when someone asked me if the GF ok'd a fairly substantial tech purchase I believe and I said "Of course not" because she had no clue as to the purpose or said value of the purchase.
  • Still waiting on the Queenie avatar, Bill. Do not disappoint the bitch.

Oh, and quote me all you want, it can't swell my ego any further . . .
  • Well that was terribly annoying changing an avatar. Kept saying upload of file failed. This is the kind of crap that makes me feel old damnit. Anyhoo, eventually worked.
  • Love the glowing eyes.
  • Of course Culp bites the big one, and I've got Bill Cosby on my list :D
  • At least it's Bill Cosby, instead of William Kaat . . .