Royal Cup Warm Up-Seven Card Stud and PLO SnGs-Friday April 16/10

Hey All!

I'm opening up my house to an evening of Sng(s) poker on Friday April 16th. Doors opens at 6:30pm, cards in the air at 7pm SHARP. There will be at least 2 single table Sit N'Gos. The 1st game will be 7 Card Stud, then a Pot-Limit Omaha. Each game will be a $10 buy-in.

Both games will feature Royal Cup starting stacks and blinds.

Players are welcome to open up a cash game when the SnGs are over. Cash game stakes will most likely be .25/.25 NL.

Please sign up below. I'd like to have just one table, but if there is enough interest, I will open up to 2 tables each running a different game. I will need extra supplies if this happens. Directions will be sent upon request. If it's warm enough, we can play in the garage. It's closer to the beer fridge!

All games are rake free. BBYB.

1. JohnnieH
2. Moose
3. Drtyore
4. DataMn
5. Waltsfriend(L)
6. R_brother
7. Beanie42
8. Wolffhound
9. Itsame

Comments

• Sign me up please.
  • Hey Johnnie,

Can you put me down for temp right now. I will get back to you in a day or so
  • I forgot to mention that the Stud game will be capped at 8 players, for obvious reasons.

I'll now take sign-ups for the 2nd table. If we get 16 players signed up, I'll run 2 different games if that's what people want.
  • Me to please.

Al
  • 7pm is too early...can you please push the start time to 8pm? I'll promise to help clean up and take care of Homer!
  • westside8 wrote: »
    7pm is too early...can you please push the start time to 8pm? I'll promise to help clean up and take care of Homer!

NO! 7pm is the start time. Suck it up, buttercup! ;)

Seriously, you playing or what?
  • If anyone is wondering, this game is still ago even with all the RC drama.
  • I"d love to play Johnnie, I may be late I have a 2 hour drive there. Sign me up. And I need an address.
  • Hey sign me up. could you also send me directions?
  • sorry take me out
  • sorry take me out
  • ram_siva1 wrote: »
    sorry take me out

lol...fastest sign up/bail out I've ever seen. Nicely done.

If you can make it and find a ride to New Hamburg, you are welcome to play!

I'll send out directions to those in need the week of the tournament.
  • Bump.

I could use a few more players since playing with 6 at each table is a little light.

Also, if you have a preference on what you'd like to play please let me know. I'm playing Stud.
  • I would prefer to play stud.
  • Directions have been sent out. If anyone else needs detailed directions let me know.
  • I have my new Pharoahs sng set to bring but I would like to suggest we have a two table stud tourney, followed by 10 person DoN PLO sng while the top two in the stud battle it out.

I am also bringing my low stakes cash set.
  • The bail-outs have begun. We'll see if we have enough for 2 tables!

I'll address the situation on Friday when I know how many are coming.
  • why do we need LOW stakes?
    Lets run them up and run them hard...

And please someone "Get me the Google"....
  • R_Brother1 wrote: »
    why do we need LOW stakes?
    Lets run them up and run them hard...
    \And please someone "Get me the Google"....

I think it's 'Where's the Google?'
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    The bail-outs have begun.

Sorry, I have to officially bail Johnnie. Out every night this week does not make for poker freedom.
  • Sorry, I have to officially bail Johnnie. Out every night this week does not make for poker freedom.

No worries.

We're down to nine players. I think we'll have a game of Stud then a PLO, then a cash game if anybody wants to stay.
  • Johnnie, just a reminder that I may be late.
  • As an added motivation to stay in, as people are knocked out from the first tournament they can help make starting stacks for the Royal Cup.

I'll bring the chips and baggies for 56 starting stacks :-)

Al
  • DataMn wrote: »
    As an added motivation to stay in, as people are knocked out from the first tournament they can help make starting stacks for the Royal Cup.

Al, that is all kinds of awesome! I'm sure I'll be doing some bagging.

AcidJoe had to bail, so we are now down to 8 players.

I think we'll start with PLO, then Stud or the cash game if that's what everybody wants.
  • Stud first because PLO will go faster.
  • moose wrote: »
    Stud first because PLO will go faster.

Good idea. I hope that's OK with everyone.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Good idea. I hope that's OK with everyone.

No...I'm not ok with that ;)