Game 4; Allan has the early lead

Allan takes an early lead on both boards so far this season, but he is far from nailing it down totally.

Who's In to try to stop him??

AJ
Keith
Anthony
Darryl
Garry
Ed
Allan
Jason
Jeff
Dave

Comments

• In . . .
  • I won't target him specifically but I'll come anyway :-)
  • FYI

Meet the Teach is on Thursday night again. I should be back by 7ish, but if I'm a bit late, don't worry too much, I'll be there in time to start things running.

Plenty of seating available...where is everyone??
  • IN..and I'm bringing the "run-goods" again.
  • I'm just hoping my "run good" lasts a little longer than my chip stack, this week.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I'm just hoping my "run good" lasts a little longer than my chip stack, this week.

you mean my chip stack!? lol
  • Well, if it was yours, you should have held onto it a little tighter, no?
    Well, if it was yours, you should have held onto it a little tighter, no?

I shouldn't have raised your BB! :-)
  • Nor called my shove . . . water under the bridge.
    Nor called my shove . . . water under the bridge.

actually it was me that shoved and I as they say "chose poorly" haha!
  • I bow to your superior memory . . . if not wisdom.
  • Damn its quiet. Too quiet.

It IS Thursday, right? Where's all the trash?

Should be home in time to get things set up for you degens, but if I am abit late...DON'T PARK IN MY SPOT!!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    DON'T PARK IN MY SPOT!!!

it will cost you a green chip
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    it will cost you a green chip

nosiritwontsir
    It'll cost you some tires!!! ;)
    nosiritwontsir
    It'll cost you some tires!!! ;)

no worries, with the amount of money I plan to take from the Hill this year, I can get upgrades to what I have now
    no worries, with the amount of money I plan to take from the Hill this year, I can get upgrades to what I have now

Talking cocky, huh? Okay, smartass, you'll get your green chip.

No whites, no reds, no blues
  • Sorry but I have to pull 'romer'...
  • I'll take kris's chips

Milton Slim

er . . . uhm . . . when can we expect you to shove against the nuts tonight? :o
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    I'll take kris's chips

Milton Slim

Wow! I thought after last week's debacle you'd have turned to priesthood!
    er . . . uhm . . . when can we expect you to shove against the nuts tonight? :o

small ball tonight, I'm only playing the nut hands myself. So, if I bet, I'd fold if I were you, especially if you hold 6 high!
  • Flop came 5, 6, 7, so I had 4 high tyvm. See you tonight.

Hee-Haawww . . . chumped tonight. Nothing for it now but to go for the cycle. See you all next week.

AJ, you may consider this an "in".
  • When Darryl gets low stacked, he either gets very lucky, or he turns up the skill level of his game. Tonight, he turned it up big time, going from the short stack in the third level, to winning it all against Jason. Can't tell you what the chip ratio was...Darryl refused to stack his chips, just kept adding to the pile in front of him.

Keith monied in third spot and Allan bubbled. Not sure if that's enough for him to keep the top spot yet, but I'll send the file in the next day or two and we'll see.

Good game all...even with my run bad. See you all next week.
    When Darryl gets low stacked, he either gets very lucky, or he turns up the skill level of his game. Tonight, he turned it up big time, going from the short stack in the third level, to winning it all against Jason. Can't tell you what the chip ratio was...Darryl refused to stack his chips, just kept adding to the pile in front of him.

Keith monied in third spot and Allan bubbled. Not sure if that's enough for him to keep the top spot yet, but I'll send the file in the next day or two and we'll see.

Good game all...even with my run bad. See you all next week.

I'll see your run bad, and raise you all-in with my donktastic hand selection . . . ah well, once I kicked the cat I felt better.
    ah well, once I kicked the cat I felt better.

I am an animal lover but I am LOL!