Poker in Bathurst

Located at Place 2 B Cash games Wed - Sun @ 7:30pm (1 - 1 game min 20 max 100) Freerolls (300) Thurs & Sun @ 8pm 55 buy in tourney first Saturday of every month @ 3pm

Comments

• Is this still running? I will be in Bathurst over the holiday season, would be nice to get into somthing.
  • Hi! Yes we still play poker. Right now we play on top of the dixie lee on st peter avenue. You go in through the door in the middle of the building and go up the stairs. We play on thurs fri and sat nights at 7:30. We start off with a tournament then play ring game after. Hope to see you at the tables
  • I'm heading back to Bathurst the first week of September, you still running above the dixie lee? Hope to make it out this time, wasn't able to find the time when I was ther for x-mas.
  • Nope, moved again. Still in Bathurst tho. Nights are wed, thurs and saturday nights. If interested email me at pokerprincess66@hotmail.com.
  • Hey NZoo, you get my email?
  • Hi everyone. Still running games in Bathurst although I'm at a new place. I am in the downtown region. 1-2 games and various tournaments on wed, thurs, and sat nights. If interested, email me or TEXT ONLY at 544-5893:D