Bristol St. Classic 50 - Wed. Mar 17th, 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• I have to drop out Rob, sorry for the last minute notice.

GL

Sean
  • List updated, we are right at 24, which means we'll be running 3 tables. Assuming everyone shows that means the centre square will be a free space.
  • hey Im going to be like 15 mins late, missed the bus catching to 7:00 bus from king and uni
  • If anything please blind Ram in.
  • Rob, I will be a little late. Please blind me in.
  • Kristy is going to crush you all. You heard it here first.
  • Don't forget, US funds at par . . .
  • thanks for the hospitality rob, it was a great time. Congrats to the final four and to the winner!
  • Thanks Zithal.

Waltsfriend wins.
    Moose
    DrTyore
    Hobbes
  • Nice comeback Sandy.

Guess Mark's luck finally ran out. ;)

Thanks for hosting Rob
  • moose wrote: »
    Thanks Zithal.

Waltsfriend wins.
    Moose
    DrTyore
    Hobbes

No surprises there. Well done folks!
  • so who won the first (and apparently last) Busto Bingo?
  • Kanga Jenn won it for $105

Mark
  • The Bingo was a fun idea, but the execution needed "something" to streamline it, so that it's less of a pain than it was. The tricky part is the number of last minute additions/cancellations that a tournament gets, so it's hard knowing which names need to be added to the list.

It may also be fun to do a 60/40 first/second bingo payout, for some added drama.

Willing to try it again, but we'll have to brainstorm ways to make it easier.

So.. in regards to the results...

Congrats to waltsfriend, who took down the tourney, besting moose in a re-match of the 2008 GRAND FINAL heads-up match. (Sadly, for moose, it was the same results)

Congrats to our $105 Bingo winner, Kanga! And congrats to Ram, for hitting the Quad Kings jackpot for $71.50!

Zithal was the big loser of the evening, being second out AND providing most, if not all, the profits for the cash game winners. :) It's about time I gave back!