My dad....

My dad died yesterday,

He was the one who taught me how to play poker...

Even at an advanced age he was *much* better than I was at all games.

I'll miss him a lot...

Comments

• I am so sorry to hear about your loss Reef.
  • Shit. Sorry to hear about that. My condolences to you and your family.
  • Cheers to your pops, sounds like a great memory.
  • Sorry for your loss Reef!
  • Very sad news Reef. Condolences to you and your family.
  • Reef, you have my deepest sympathies, and condolences. I have a pretty good idea what you are going through. I took comfort in the knowledge that I was able to be with my Mom when she passed, and I hope you can find that same solace.

You may not think so at the moment but, while things do not get "better", things do get easier.

I know nothing of your personal beliefs, but I wish God's mercy on your Father, and His blessings and love for you and your family during this sorrowful time.
  • Deepest condolences Reef.
  • Thoughts are with you at this time. :(
  • means the memories are strong
    remember all the good times, they will give you strength

Deeply sorry for your loss

Milton Slim
  • I'm sorry to hear about that Reef.

My deepest condolences.
  • I'm so sorry. If there's anything I can do lmk.
  • Tough loss to go through Reef, know the feeling, lost my dad 5 years ago... Keep the good memories..
  • Sorry for your loss, my condolences.
  • Very sorry to hear the bad news.

Deepest condolences to you and yours.
  • Sorry to hear that Reef, you know were all here if you need to talk to anyone.
  • Sorry to hear about your dad. I also first played poker with my dad. We'd play for gum sticks when we went camping. Great thing was when he won all the gum he'd give it back. Good times and good memories. Hope you've got lots of good memories too.
  • Sorry for your loss!
  • I can't say I know what you're going through as I have been blessed to have only lost two relatives. We're all here for you man.
  • I can't imagine the day I lose my Dad, I just have so much fun with the man as I am sure you did too. My thoughts are with you Reef. I'm sure your next double up will be in memory of him :-)
  • My condolences to you.

I also lost my dad just over 2 years ago and while you can never fully get over losing someone that important to you, time does help.
  • sorry to hear about your dad. hope you and your family are doing ok.
  • Words seem far too little to offer but I will anyways. My deepest condolences to you and your family Reef.
  • Sorry for your loss Reef, my condolences.
  • Thanks for everyone's kind work. I appreciate your support!
  • Sorry about your loss...my deepest condolences to you and your family.
  • My condolences to you and your family Reef.
  • Reef, thanks for letting us know. My thoughts are with you and your family.