Edmonton Poker

Looking to play some 2/5 or 1/2 nl starting around 2am for the next few nights -- what is the best poker room to check out?

Comments

• river cree or yellowhead
    best rooms by far.
  • +1 Yellowhead has games all thru the night, I think they have some 5/5 on fri nights, river cree I dont go much usually action packed full of donks.
  • will try out yellowhead after work tonight if this cold doesn't make me feel too sick
  • GTA, outta curiousity whats your name and what will you be wearing? I might go play some cash tomorrow at the head I got the day off.
  • schabs wrote: »
    GTA, outta curiousity whats your name and what will you be wearing? I might go play some cash tomorrow at the head I got the day off.

If I go play it won't be until 2am or so...PM me if you'll be there at that time
  • Might be there in the morningish like 9 maybe
  • PokerKai wrote: »
    river cree or yellowhead
    best rooms by far.

This......Friday night is a much better chance for 2/5 at either location
  • GTA, dont know if you were there today friday during the day was there 730-130 at the main table.
  • schabs wrote: »
    GTA, dont know if you were there today friday during the day was there 730-130 at the main table.

I see no reason for not posting a TR?
  • I haven't made it out at all due to being sick -- will try tonight or tomorrow night if I'm not feeling like death after work.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I see no reason for not posting a TR?

corey, you want a TR? I drove 10 minutes if you want one I can give you one, my session was entertaining.