Ontario Indy Wrestling Events

Shameless self promotion for the league that runs my school. I won't be wrestling on any of the shows, at least to my knowledge, but will be in attendance at all of them. Also, Hockref will be at the March 18-20 shows as he's in town for the week. Basically, just thought the wrestling fans on the site would like to know about kickass shows :) I just copy and pasted the salient info from the press release below.

The inagural tour "March Break Down" starring TNA superstar "The War Machine" Rhino, takes place March 18th in Niagara Falls at St Antoine's Hall with a 7:30pm belltime. The following night, March 19th in Chatham, Rhino gores his way into the CAW Hall with a 7:30pm start time. Finally, Rhino's path of destruction ends March 20th in Georgetown, at the West 7 Entertainment Complex for a 3pm matinee.

Wrestling fans in Windsor rejoice as the "Extreme Original" Tommy Dreamer returns home at "Homecoming" April 9th at Assumption College High School at 7:30pm. MaxPro's "Spring Loaded" tour continues as Dreamer plans to take "extreme" to the MAX in Markham, April 10th at Markham Fairgrounds Livestock Arena with an early 5pm belltime. They finish off the "Spring Loaded" tour with a matinee event, 3pm, April 11th in Woodstock at Goff Hall inside the Woodstock District Community Centre.

Maximum Pro's "Gold Rush 2010" tour starts April 16th in Timmons, at the McIntyre Arena (7pm) starring former WWF/WCW World Heavyweight Champion, "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash! The following night, April 17th in North Bay, all your favourite MaxPro superstars enter Ecole Secondaire Algonquin at 3pm, for the second stop on the tour. Finally, April 18th, MaxPro brings their high-flying, hard-hitting, edge-of-your-seat action to Brampton, at the Terry Miller Rec Centre with a 3pm matinee.

Comments

• Cool. Might go to the G'town show, and the Terry Miller Arena is just up the street. Thanks, Cerb . . .
  • Sorry to bump an oldie. Cerb, cannot make the show in Georgetown. Sister-in-law wants to go to Mandarin for her birthday that date. Going to have to see the Terry Miller show in April.
  • Might try to make it out tomorrow night to Niagara Falls.
  • Hockref and I will both be there. We'll probably be working the merchandise table.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Shameless self promotion for the league that runs my school.

. Finally, April 18th, MaxPro brings their high-flying, hard-hitting, edge-of-your-seat action to Brampton, at the Terry Miller Rec Centre with a 3pm matinee.

Okay, I am in for this show. any of the usual "marks" wanna make the trip?