40 under 40 - KW Record

Congrats on the recognition. I was just talking about you on Saturday, wish we saw you out more.

stp

Comments

• Hmmm, can't find the link in the Record. One of our own was listed as one of the 'bright lights' in the region, being one of forty people being recognized for their volunteerism/work ethic/success etc. All recognized were under forty years of age.

This particular guy....loudest CPA I know.

stp
  • Thanks Shannon... Much appreciated and thanks for the kind words.

CPA, CA... same shit different pile...
    lol

Cory

• [ ] Cory is in that link.
    [x] 30 people that are doing things duplicated by 1000's of other Waterloo region people, and who only made the list because they knew someone.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    [x] 30 people that are doing things duplicated by 1000's of other Waterloo region people, and who only made the list because they knew someone.

I think the cold has reached your brain . . . the operative response is, so what? If it makes others respond in a more civic minded fashion, where's the harm? Go play with Larry, you'll feel better . . .
    [ ] Cory is in that link.

+1 Zithal should have been at the top of the list but I guess no-one nominated him.
  • That basketball guy came to my school when I was younger and was very inspirational.
    [ ] Cory is in that link.

I think it's a link to last years. My bad.

Also add "under 40" to reasons they made the list.
  • boogeyman wrote: »
    That basketball guy came to my school when I was younger and was very inspirational.

Thanks for making me feel really old. I remember watching him play at UW when I was younger.