Olympic Hockey Betting Lines for Wednesday

Canada easily covered the -4.5 spread tonight at -130 (I couldn't believe the odds on this game). Looks like the game to wager on tomorrow is the US over Switzerland at +107 with a -2.5 spread.

Looking at the Swiss record this isn't as certain a bet as the Canada game was tonight.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• i would like to suggest tommorows game will be epic
  • $200 on epic?
  • I think the USA/Swiss spread is too high. Switzerland is playing like one of those Euro soccer teams that knows it is out matched. They are playing for the draw, and praying to win in OT, or the shoot-out. I think it's a 1 goal game.
  • what's the spread the Russian game? any good sites that give you a match on your first wager?
  • who was that team last night and where were they against the swiss?
  • At first I thought the us/swiss spread was too high, but Hiller has been a workhorse, and coming off a tough back to back, so its a tough call.

Bodog has a promo now if you bet on at least $10 all 4 qtr final games you get $10 free.
  • I thought the spread was an issue too -- looks like no easy money today so I'm withdrawing my UFC 110/Canada winnings until something juicy pops up again.
  • I hope the US and Canada eh play again just so I can watch the US win again.
  • Full Tilt Poker Game #18737775372: $10 + $1 Tournament (141993838), Table 12 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 15:41:48 ET - 2010/02/24
    Seat 1: Wetts1012 (2,580)
    Seat 2: ismail43 (1,440)
    Seat 3: BusterAMG (1,540)
    Seat 4: goonerjay444 (2,010)
    Seat 5: LittleBlind101 (1,500)
    Seat 6: Jomama3555 (4,380)
    Seat 7: AAkid1986 (1,360)
    Seat 8: Shkolnica (270)
    Seat 9: PYT77 (1,500)
    BusterAMG posts the small blind of 15
    goonerjay444 posts the big blind of 30
    The button is in seat #2
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Wetts1012 [Kc 3d]
    LittleBlind101 calls 30
    Jomama3555 calls 30
    Shkolnica: Canada - Russia 3-5
    AAkid1986 has 15 seconds left to act
    AAkid1986 folds
    Shkolnica folds
    PYT77 folds
    Wetts1012 folds
    ismail43 calls 30
    BusterAMG folds
    goonerjay444 checks
    *** FLOP *** [7s 2d Js]
    goonerjay444 checks
    LittleBlind101 checks
    Jomama3555 checks
    Wetts1012: canada 2580 russia 270
    ismail43 checks
    *** TURN *** [7s 2d Js] [9h]
    goonerjay444 checks
    LittleBlind101 checks
    Jomama3555 checks
    ismail43 checks
    *** RIVER *** [7s 2d Js 9h] [9s]
  • As much as I would truly LOVE Canada to win it tonight, can't see it happening. They're just not playing like a team yet that can beat the Russians.

Still...GO CANADA GO
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    As much as I would truly LOVE Canada to win it tonight, can't see it happening. They're just not playing like a team yet that can beat the Russians.
    Still...GO CANADA GO

You are offering odds????????????
    I got a fiver that HAD your name on it ONCE!!!

Milton Slim
  • Walleye wrote: »
    I hope the US and Canada eh play again just so I can watch the US win again.

Just plain NASTY!!!

Should this happen, and it could!

We should Bet!

Yes that would be fun, in the currency of your choice!

Milton Slim
  • Walleye wrote: »
    I hope the US and Switzerland play again just so I can watch the US try to win again.

fyp
  • Looks like I should have put $$$ down on the spread . . . I enjoy being right.
  • wetts1012 wrote: »
    wetts1012: Canada 2580 russia 270

lol
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    As much as I would truly LOVE Canada to win it tonight, can't see it happening. They're just not playing like a team yet that can beat the Russians.

Still...GO CANADA GO

You guys fucking nuts....sure the Ruskies have a good 2 lines, that's it. 3rd and 4th lines are from the Russian League, their defense is putrid.........I mean, Grebashkov made the fucking team?......c'mon.....that's just brutal, they should be relegated just for that.

Canada 5 - Russia 3

Easy game IMHO
  • What an excellent day to chill and watch the events. Women are just rockin!!!!! 4 Medals today and the Men take it to Russia! Currently watching to find out who we play next ...

Currently end of 2nd
    Sweden 2 Slovakia 3
  • should have gone with my gut; was going to take a parlay, US win, Cda win and over (5.5) in the Canada game. Paid $420 for $100 bet. Oh well.