poker site class action

There is a lawyer named Michael Munro who is investigating potential consumers complaints in respect gambling or gaming on PartyPoker's website as well as on any other online gaming website. If you believe that you have a case against an online poker or gaming website then contact Michael Munro at partypokerclassaction.com or on his main website munrolaw.com.

Comments

• So a bunch of bad players have decided that they were wronged? Guess it's the thing to do these days.
  • setofakind wrote: »
    There is a lawyer named Michael Munro who is investigating potential consumers complaints in respect gambling or gaming on PartyPoker's website as well as on any other online gaming website. If you believe that you have a case against an online poker or gaming website then contact Michael Munro at partypokerclassaction.com or on his main website munrolaw.com.

Sending email now. Always win the small equity flips, lose the big ones. Rigged.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Sending email now. Always win the small equity flips, lose the big ones. Rigged.

You do know that all emails are monitored by the poker sites. Prepare for the doomswitch. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    You do know that all emails are monitored by the poker sites. Prepare for the doomswitch. :D

Uhm.....just signed up there....hmmm.....Party is the best ever

Hopefully that works.
    So a bunch of bad players have decided that they were wronged? Guess it's the thing to do these days.

This is not the case. Everyone knows online poker is poorly regulated, and that YOUR money is at the mercy of their management's unfettered "discretion". They can confiscate your entire account balance, showing you no evidence, just simply a suspicion or accusation. And what can you really do about it? This is an option for those that have been wronged in these serious matters.
  • setofakind wrote: »

Thanks for telling the spambots where they can waste a lawyers time.
  • What exactly happened at PartyPoker? I thought it was FTP that is infamous for playing judge, jury and executioner of judging a few hands as cheating, then stealing your ENTIRE huge balance, almost all of which was legitimately won.
    setofakind wrote: »
    Everyone knows online poker is poorly regulated, and that YOUR money is at the mercy of their management's unfettered "discretion". They can confiscate your entire account balance, showing you no evidence, just simply a suspicion or accusation.
  • And exactly what jurisdiction are you going to prosecute in?

The US? this is where litigation happens like popping tic tacs but good luck enforcing any judgement.

Never played there so I have no stake in the matter
  • Hmmm Party game me a $25 bonus. Maybe it's hush money :D
  • I think I see in the future a lawyer making millions and tricking down about 10% to the people he represents. Now there is "Corruption Elite".
    Hmmm Party game me a $25 bonus. Maybe it's hush money :D

ive been getting alot of this hush money too, not sure what the scam is but it must be big because pp has been paying me hundreds every month...maybe im on the evil side of the scam not sure.
  • darbday wrote: »
    ive been getting alot of this hush money too, not sure what the scam is but it must be big because pp has been paying me hundreds every month...maybe im on the evil side of the scam not sure.

Careful. They may name you in the suit.