Full Tilt Bonuses

Within the last few days Full Tilt has been releasing bonuses to certain players anywhere from $50-$500. If you haven't done so I would suggest logging into your FT account to check if there's one waiting for you. Free money rules.

Comments

• $100 here
  • 50 to give me some kind of motivation to keep going even though I won't clear all of it.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    50 to give me some kind of motivation to keep going even though I won't clear all of it.

Just play some rush poker. Did this last night when I got the bonus and I've cleared almost $10 so far.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    $100 here

Bullshit......I only get $50...probably come out of rakeback anyhow.
  • $100 for me. Doubt I'll clear it all in time though
  • I think its awesome that the less likely one is to clear the bonus, the more opportunity they are afforded.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I think its awesome that the less likely one is to clear the bonus, the more opportunity they are afforded.

I currently have 52 cents on my Full Tilt account. I am a horrible online player - I hate it! Full Tilt has offered me a $500 bonus to be cleared in a month.
  • How do some of you get big bonuses?

Mine is only 50 USD.
  • what's the best site to sign-up to FTP for rakeback and bonus? likely start with $400 US deposit. Mainly going to be playing $0.25/$0.50 NLH. Thanks.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    what's the best site to sign-up to FTP for rakeback and bonus? likely start with $400 US deposit. Mainly going to be playing $0.25/$0.50 NLH. Thanks.

100 for me, considering i have 50 in there im surprised.

I really dont think it matters too much which rakeback you use, as long as you get it. I'm currently using rakebackpros.com and I'm happy with it.
  • boogeyman wrote: »
    How do some of you get big bonuses?

Mine is only 50 USD.

I think you have to seldom / never play there.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I think you have to seldom / never play there.

I think its the opposite.

The more you play, the less bonus they are offering, because you are MORE likely to clear it.

The less you play, the more bonus you are offered because they want you to play more.

Exactly opposite of how any rewards program should be imo.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I think its the opposite.

The more you play, the less bonus they are offering, because you are MORE likely to clear it.

The less you play, the more bonus you are offered because they want you to play more.

Exactly opposite of how any rewards program should be imo.

I was actually aggreeing with your statement, I was answering his question, not commenting on his bonus.

Agree....that's brutal......
  • $100 here

I have to March 14th to claim then 30 days to get enough points to release it all. I guess I will have to make some time for some Rush Poker and try to clear it.

Wetts did they give you any bonus?
  • Cleared 32 of my hundred so far. Once that's done a free 50 apparently

quad table rush and it should be gone in no time