Fed (aka epic_donk) banning

Ok, despite plea's from dozens of you to keep him around I have had enough and he has got to go... :) Say goodbye...

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    Ok, despite plea's from dozens of you to keep him around I have had enough and he has got to go... :) Say goodbye...

I love you, man . . .

Fed, we'll always have Paris . . . ON. :D
  • IP banned?

if not you may want to IP check our newest member Gigga_bett

Awww, Christmas came late. :)

Funny how as soon as Kristy leaves the country, he gets banned...
  • I think it has more to do with him finally pissing off comp enough for him (comp) to pull the trigger.

Kristy being out of the country is just a bonus that will keep his ears from bleeding at the next Royal Cup. :D
  • He ain't no daisy. So ends the legacy of Fed. Goodbye our resident pro and good riddance.

Now who wants to bet he'll be back under a new account before... Actually the time could be worth betting on itself!
  • I'm honestly interested to know what the straw was that broke old man winter's back that finally got him bounced :)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Awww, Christmas came late. :)

Funny how as soon as Kristy leaves the country, he gets banned...
    Conspiracy theory imo...
    Milo wrote: »
    I think it has more to do with him finally pissing off comp enough for him (comp) to pull the trigger.

Kristy being out of the country is just a bonus that will keep his ears from bleeding at the next Royal Cup. :D
    ^^^ Bingo!
    Cerberus wrote: »
    I'm honestly interested to know what the straw was that broke old man winter's back that finally got him bounced :)
    You'll never know...
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    I'm honestly interested to know what the straw was that broke old man winter's back that finally got him bounced :)

+1

its too bad I really took to heart his advice on taking down big MTT wins... I think it was along the lines of "GAMBOL ROLL THE F-ING DICE! NEVER FOLD AK" etc.
  • weeeeeeeeeeeeee, wooohoooooo, yay!

drinks are on derrick:D

I ummm.....well...... you know...... love you guys!:)

go comp go, go comp go:D
  • Good. I had to stop reading half the threads on this site due to this idiot.

Too bad it took the mods several months to do what 90% of the decent posters on here asked for almost immediately.
  • He won't be missed and unless asked directly about him I will gladly never speak or think of him again. Ahhh... feels good.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Good. I had to stop reading half the threads on this site due to this idiot.

Too bad it took the mods several months to do what 90% of the decent posters on here asked for almost immediately.
    errr, it's been two months, but I agree, it feels like several months... lol.

but back to our regular scheduled programming...
  • What happened to gigga bit? Fed clone, I assume?
  • reduce my banned list back to zero!

Yahoo!

Milton Slim

I think I can hear the sound of Spurs, Who that walking closer,
    Sherriff Compuease!

Making it safe again to roam the Forum:):)
  • Milo wrote: »
    What happened to gigga bit? Fed clone, I assume?

I would think so, esp since a player named gigga_bett played in one of our forum games.

• Hobbes wrote: »
    I would think so, esp since a player named gigga_bett played in one of our forum games.

Aww, thanks Hobbes. You linked to the one and only tourney I've won, and as Wetts said an "expertly played" hand. I'm still not sure if he was being sarcastic. Ah the memories.

I'm sure he's seething with rage over his banning, so don't be surprised if he joins tonight's tourney or at least rails to be an ass. Hopefully we all have the discipline to just completely ignore him. Too bad we can't change the password just to really shatter his mind.
  • It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Well done, Comp!

Let's hope it sticks
  • Milo wrote: »

I'm probably going to be back for that-that's why I've been trying to get Sandro off his ass to pick a day for MONTHS. Seriously, he's a busy Dad now and that is reason enough to have someone else that gives a shit takeover the arrangement, as he has not once in the last two years been truly on top of it.
    Cerberus wrote: »

+1 and in before it is a ban for something not bannable...the white man is always keeping us down.

You guys are also all gay, 98% of you had him on ignore and didn't read his posts anyway. This ban does NOT affect you.

Way to pick on an obviously troubled kid.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Way to pick on an obviously troubled kid.
    There is wayyyyy more to this than meets the eye. I really did try... :(
  • Kristy, not being argumentative here but I think there is a big difference between being a troubled kid and being an ass. For the most part, he never showed SIGNIFICANT interest in not displaying negative behaviours on here or learning any sense of social decorum. A tiny bit of conscience was displayed on a few occasions, but at some point you have to play the balancing game and see what outweighs what.

While I have respect for your sense of sympathy for him, sometimes you have to cut bait and realize that maybe it's just not the right time to offer help if it's not being accepted. Maybe in a few years he'll mature and be a little more well rounded and tolerable. Unfortunately for him, now is just not that time.
    There is wayyyyy more to this than meets the eye. I really did try... :(

I believe this. True Story.

Bill, I understand what you are saying..but do you think that you could improve or even remain calm with 20 posters repeatedly stalking your threads tearing you to shreds?

We handed the Pyro dynamite and let him blow himself up imo. I hold those who are not troubled, for example the posters in this thread to a much higher level of decorum and intelligence, and they fell dramatically short of what is the appropriate response to someone like Fed.
  • Join this Forum, contribute, do not act like an ass, and you will be welcomed by all and sundry.

Behave like Fed/Donk, and the community will react in kind. Vigilante justice to be sure, but justice nonetheless . . .

I would expect no less towards myself, should I go off the deep end . . . but that won't happen.

By the by, welcome back . . . who knew they had interwebz in the wilds of Northern Minnesota? Here's hoping nothing broke during the move . . .
  • i am happy he's gone. he was the only poster i ever blocked on this site simply because of his rudeness and pointlessness.

obviously someone who acts like that has problems, but in all honesty, this is a public online forum and it's not up to me to deal with this ass to help him. he wants real help, he can go ask one of you that he knows in real life and try and get some real results. just keeping him around and letting him ruin this forum wasn't helping anyone.
  • I've always been a believer of "you get what you give". In this case, he gets exactly what he deserves. He brought everything on himself, all he really ever had to do was be honest with people and none of this would have happened. He cried wolf way too many times and kept getting called on his shit.