Options

I fucking miss kristy

ldo, iyam this place has been dead imo.

kristy give us an update... or that bone head bf of yours can chime in and tell us whats goin on down souf. yes, souf. :D

please post response in .gif's

signed,

your secret admire-er.

Comments

• Well, just go sit on the ledge by Mommy's front window, that way you'll see her as soon as she comes back, okay?

But be quiet . . . you would not want to startle her . . .
  • heart-valve-replacement.gif

It is a .gif...and I do double heart you guys!

Got stopped at the border for over an hour by a Const. who seemed to think I might be harbouring a sleeper cell in my suitcase, they tore my luggage apart.

I passed several prime candidates for my next danger beer..notably a restaurant actually named "Up Chucks" (can't make that shit up)

I saw Velveeta cheese, Mrs. Buttersworth syrup and a Target for the first time..I feel like I'm on a movie set for some sort of mining town/over-coming adversity big budget film.

I got my 4-wheeler stuck in the snow, and had my ass handed to me by Walleye's Mom on some trails..she is officially the coolest broad ever.

Oh and P.S. Ryan..when you read this..she's hot, FYL.

I got drunk with locals and chirped their piddly little "American Hockey Hall of fame" I witnessed the after math of both an ice-fishing competition and a snowmobile ride for some charity.

..the air is disgustingly fresh here.
  • BTW, where I am in MN is significantly 'Norf' of where I am from...
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    BTW, where I am in MN is significantly 'Norf' of where I am from...

Ya, Ryan and I had a conversation about that at Bristol. The gist was, my father was at some businessy thing in St. Paul during a particularly miserable winter and a local was trying to console him with the fact that being canadian it must be colder. My old man informed him that he lives in the southern part of Ontario which happens to be slightly south of where they were currently. He disagreed vehemently and so on.

Enjoy yourself and join some local clubs or organizations to keep yourself busy. Might I recommend a local branch of the Tea party? They just seem SUPER! (damn it, where's the button on my keyboard for sarcasm??)
  • Your Dad was right, but I'm sure you knew that already. I'm about 3.5hrs North of Minn/St.Paul and about 4hrs South West of ThunderBay.

I'm going to volunteer at the human society up the street..and am going to look up "The tea party" now..
  • i read this as "i miss fucking kristy"
  • secret wrote: »
    i read this as "i miss fucking kristy"

easy misunderstanding imo, ehh kristy ;)
  • P.s - I shipped top 200 in the sunday million.. where does that rank me in forum?

also, i can has hai 5?

pps- redman for stars/tilt funds?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I got my 4-wheeler stuck in the snow, and had my ass handed to me by Walleye's Mom on some trails..she is officially the coolest broad ever.

Oh and P.S. Ryan..when you read this..she's hot, FYL.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU