500-1,000
600-1,200
800-1,600
1,000-2,000
1,200-2,400
1,500-3,000
2,000-4,000
etc....

- Players are welcome to place a bounty in front of them at a min of $5.
Only players also with bounties in front of them may win that bounty prize upon a knockout.
If you place $5 bounty in front of you and you knock out someone that has a $20 bounty, you obviously
can only collect $5 of it.

- If a conflict arises that I cannot answer on my own, I will refer to
ROBERTS RULES OF POKER

- stand out rules include "show one, show all", "2 chip raise rule", "2 cards to win a hand", no string bets, rabbit hunting or splashing the pot

- I can deal solo or if everyone would rather pass it, we can do that too.

- bringing booze is acceptable. Drinking a shitload of it and driving afterwards is not.

- food or snacks are welcome, bring what you like and either hog it or share it, up to you.

- busted players are welcome to play a cash game while the tourney is still going. Limits to be agreed upon by the starters of the game. The cash game will come to a close a half hour after the tourney is finished.

Who's in?

1. Muddguts
2. jbird8306
3. Jeremy
4. Chappy
5. ddmilcan
6. HammerDad (tent.)

Comments

• sounds like a wicked time.
  • I'm in, pm me the address.
  • jbird8306 wrote: »
    I'm in, pm me the address.

nice to have you jbird!
  • in hopes of getting the game off the ground, I have opened it up to some friends as well. Jbird, please don't hesitate in inviting friends or family.
  • What about some of the ching hill gang?
  • jbird8306 wrote: »
    What about some of the ching hill gang?

anyone is welcome
  • No time conflicts (yet)
    Count me in

Milton Slim

Will check with Jeff and Bob too
  • ddmilcan wrote: »

Will check with Jeff and Bob too
    Can't make it this Sunday, have a b'day party Sunday aft, not mine, I don't have any anymore.
  • I haven't played with you guys before, but would be willing to come out, so long as my schedule provides. So far it looks good.
  • not looking good fellas. I know two of the guys on the list are a definite scratch if Canada goes for gold in hockey which seems very likely..
  • Big Bob wanted to know where you live.
    PM me the address, he sounds interested

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Big Bob wanted to know where you live.
    PM me the address, he sounds interested

Milton Slim

the 2 I spoke have have pulled out. So I am going to pull the plug on it so that we're not all sitting around wondering at the last minute. Maybe the third time will be the charm? Thanks though Slim!
  • No worries Ed, probably best cuz of the gold medal game.
  • Ya, with the gold medal game teh same day it woul be tough. But I am interested in playing in this one, once it is a go for sure.