Super Sunday

Comments

• 26.9 K at break for the Million ......

FT on FTP $10+R PLO
    ITM FTP $26KO PLO
    7K in the FTOPS ME
  • schabs wrote: »
    wuts donks stars name, i want to rail.

He's not playing shit.
  • watchin ya corey, good luck bud.
  • AQ < JJ to bust, gl t8
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    26.9 K at break for the Million ......

FT on FTP $10+R PLO
    ITM FTP $26KO PLO
    7K in the FTOPS ME

20K in the Million
    HU on the FTP $10+R PLO
    14/17 in the $26KO PLO

6K in the ME....can't get anything together.......PLO FT is taking too much of my concentration
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    20K in the Million
    HU on the FTP $10+R PLO
    14/17 in the $26KO PLO

6K in the ME....can't get anything together.......PLO FT is taking too much of my concentration

Brutal beat in the Million to cripple me......flopped a set, get checkraised all-in buy a guy with back door flush air......and he goes back door flush.

After the above beat, I jammed a flush draw in the FTOPS ME, missed and out

Shipped the FTP $10+R PLO for 2.3K

Busted 12th in the $26 PLO KO for 100 (yippee)

Only playing the $30+R PLO.....sitting 15/23
    bah......9th for $270
  • sitting at 630k in chips..

still goin...

im in the fuckin zone.. *knock on wood*
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    sitting at 630k in chips..

still goin...

im in the fuckin zone.. *knock on wood*

I can rail?

ID please.
  • top 350 which was the goal..

i break top 200 ill let u rail me.

mole is the only one with my rail info, he will vouch for legitness.
  • FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

9's cracked by q's......

FUCK.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

9's cracked by q's......

FUCK.

Another $1.10 tourney? or was it a freeroll? Either way tough one....
  • nah man, fuck.

argh im tilting big time, i swear i was gonna ship this.
  • derrick:

ppl saw me......

i should hold my head up, i busted out for 3k but in reality, i honestly thoguht i was gonna ship this.......... diapointing to win something average, when the greatness was within my reach,

gg my CPF brothers, i rep'd us for lyfe until the death.

Your resident pro,

Fed.

PS- playing 2-7 triple draw, and stud H/L, and o8 for those you of who are fans.

goodnight my bretheren; thanks 2 those who supported me, that helped me. thanks, really.

-Fed.
    derrick:

ppl saw me......

-Fed.

Just cause you picked a name from the leader board does not mean it was you.

Your pathology is deep rooted.
  • epic, you are the epitome of split personality. Some days you seem to be trying to fit in and act like a reasonable human being... At times I have tried to support you like a good mod should but on days like this when you revert to these completely fabricated stories I lose patience and wonder why I ever tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Name one person on here who believes you and provide proof or stfu and begone... You are seriously annoying me... Do you constantly lie to your family and co-workers as well? Can't speak for Scoops at the moment but I really leaning towards just getting rid of you. Even though most of the regs on here have you on ignore, I can't and you're providing no entertainment value any more. It's really getting old....
  • I'm in the same boat. I've always tried to give the more despicable wretches of this world the benefit of the doubt in terms of their ability to change. But as has happened many times in the past, patience wears thin and sometimes you have to write some people off.

I've never put Fed on ignore, but it gets incredibly irritating when someone gets to the point where they could say "I'm having coffee now", and you're just not sure if you can believe them or not.
  • Hi Comp! your looking good today......:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    hi comp! Your looking good today......:)

liar!!!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    liar!!!

hahaha

no sucking up:D:D
  • My multi accounting bullshit has caused me alot of grief.

I just wont report anything anymore.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    liar!!!

No fair, you've met me... Philli hasn't, quit trying to enlighten him...
    My multi accounting bullshit has caused me alot of grief.

I just wont report anything anymore.
    I think most (all) would appreciate it... and it's not called report, it's called FABRICATE!
  • compuease wrote: »
    epic, you are the epitome of split personality. Some days you seem to be trying to fit in and act like a reasonable human being... At times I have tried to support you like a good mod should but on days like this when you revert to these completely fabricated stories I lose patience and wonder why I ever tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Name one person on here who believes you and provide proof or stfu and begone... You are seriously annoying me... Do you constantly lie to your family and co-workers as well? Can't speak for Scoops at the moment but I really leaning towards just getting rid of you. Even though most of the regs on here have you on ignore, I can't and you're providing no entertainment value any more. It's really getting old....

yeah, ffs just get rid of him already!
  • jdAA88 wrote: »

jules, ur still mad i took you for a couple hundo!
  • jdAA88 wrote: »

This. Trolling is not accepted on almost every other forum. Why do we allow it here?
  • I'm not trolling.
    derrick:

ppl saw me......

Liar.

I asked your ID (MA'ing btw) to rail you. Like Hobbes described you picked a name that was left and then proceeded to not confirm from the table when I asked you to.

I'll be the next to add you to ignore list.

EDIT : He pm'd me after I left to say he didn't have chat. BS
  • ya know what, whatever.

the whole site can have me on ignore, thats fine.

You can't blame me for being skeptical and secretive.

Who would make up playing as someone else? I mean, really....