Delay in Season 14 Start

Hi everyone. Just letting you know that there will be a delay in starting the next season on The Hill.

My home computer died last Friday night. Garry has informed me he can get me another one, but it'll be a week or so before I can get it up and running.

Hopefully I can save all the league data on my current harddrive, but it may have been lost. We'll see.

I'll keep everyone updated as to when the next season will start.

Thanks

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Just letting you know that there will be a delay in starting the next season on The Hill.

My home computer died last Friday night. Garry has informed me he can get me another one, but it'll be a week or so before I can get it up and running.

Hopefully I can save all the league data on my current harddrive, but it may have been lost. We'll see.

I'll keep everyone updated as to when the next season will start.

Thanks

If you need any help retrieving any data at all from the hard drive let me know... one of my many specialties...... ok, ok, my only one perhaps..
  • compuease wrote: »
    If you need any help retrieving any data at all from the hard drive let me know... one of my many specialties...... ok, ok, my only one perhaps..

Thanks Jeff. Definitely keep it in mind. First order of business is to get back to business, then I'll worry about data retrieval.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    :bs:

???what part???
  • Having nothing to do tomorrow night.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Having nothing to do tomorrow night.

Same here, brother...same here.

My internet withdrawal is not bad compared to my daughter's. She thinks her life is over without the ability to communicate with her social network online, not to mention her boyfriend. She's walking around the house like a living corpse. Any minute now, I think she'll start craving brains.
  • New computer has arrived, and I've downloaded TD once again. Garry is going to try to salvage all the relevant poker files from my old hard drive.

Won't be this coming week, but by the last Thursday in Feb we should back in operation.
  • No game today then???
  • Not tonight. Pretty sure we'll get things under way next week.

Stay tuned.

If anyone has a copy of the last season file, please send it to my hotmail account.
    tx
  • ACDC wrote: »
    No game today then???

I thought this was the last Thursday in Feb.
    Am I using those METRIC Months again?
    Is this one of those time zone differences between Ontario and Newfounfland?

Milton Slim