Hamilton Poker

Hey guys, new to the site but have been playing poker over 4 years..Just wondering if anyone know's of any games in the Hamilton/Burlington area. Looking for NL hold'em:
- Tournaments
- Cash games

If anyone knows of any clubs or home games let me know as I find it hard to find some good games in Hamilton!

Thanks!

Comments

• currently there is nothing going on in hamilton (at least with the people on this forum). it was discussed before and there were a few people who showed some interest (perhaps 3 or 4 people if i remember correctly).

i did find this one here just searching now:
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/f60/hamilton-1-2-nl-20320/

and here's the other thread i was mentioning:
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/f60/hamilton-20003/
  • Hey man, thanks alot, yeah I searched also but could only find outdated posts from couple years ago - was just trying to see if anything new or recent! Hamilton definately needs a club/tournaments!
    Thanks tho!
  • yea for sure.....I ordered up some some of those pharaoh chips so maybe I will have a small game when they show up...
  • sweet sweet, keep me posted! I got a good group of some guys so let me know if you could use couple extra...
  • not a huge set haha but maybe we can figure something out??? anyone in the area have a good size basement or room? lol
  • Hey guys, I'm also in Hamilton and looking for some games. Preferred would be N/L, but am fluent in all games. Let me know if you find anything.
  • Im also from hamilton looking for any kind of cash game. if any other hamiltonian hears of something definitely post it here.
  • Someone get a game going! :P Still no chips for me though
  • Chips showed up....who's house we going to!? :P
  • depending on stakes and day/time i am probably down. in all honesty, i've been unemployed for a while. just started my new job a week ago and not getting paid until the 15th. after that should be okay.

i don't have room at my place at all (small apartment).
  • Yea just looking to do a fairly small buy-in just for more of a fun game and get the Hamilton guys together....roughly $20-40 since the set is not a huge one but can prolly do 6-10 people at that buy-in for a $0.25/0.50 or $0.50/1 game. My place is also no good. I will be ordering more of these chips for sure though
  • Hey guys, new to the site but have been playing poker over 4 years..Just wondering if anyone know's of any games in the Hamilton/Burlington area. Looking for NL hold'em:
    - Tournaments
    - Cash games

If anyone knows of any clubs or home games let me know as I find it hard to find some good games in Hamilton!

Thanks!

I'm in Hamilton too, PM me if you get a game together.
  • ditto, Hamilton. I hear of some local tourneys sometimes. $100 I think. I'll let you guys know when.
  • Hamilton needs its own league. A weekly game, small-mid buyin freezeout. I just don't have cards, chips or tables. But I can organize and get a location donated.

Anyone have any of the above ?
  • I have lots of cards, and can maybe source out some chips depending on # of people.
  • leafster99 wrote: »
    I have lots of cards, and can maybe source out some chips depending on # of people.

I have chips...
  • if we can get everything up and running i am down. however, i will most likely not be able to play once a week. i probably couldn't commit to more than twice a month, and it also depends on how much we are playing for (i'm still pretty poor at the moment).

i'm up for cash games or a freeze out (or both ;)) [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • I don't think cards or chips are a problem but tables and a location are another story! tables can be anything really though so I guess mainly just a location. Once we find somewhere to go, the rest is easier!
  • please excuse the intrusion but I thought I would extend an invite to my neighbors in Hamilton that are looking for a game. I have one set up for May 2nd. Thread here for those interested in making the short drive...

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f60/nlhe-deepstack-tourney-75-oakville-may-2-a-22235/
  • there is a club in hamilton i know there is new one opening close to hamilton out in country safe fun secure message me or email me for more info
  • where is the club in the hammer?
  • hi y names dave anyone interested in playing 1-2nl holdem please let me know
  • any games happing in the hamilton area
  • Bullets Poker Tour is a restaurant/bar Texas Hold'em Poker League running games in Burlington and Hamilton. It is comple...tely free to play. We have great prizes to give away. Check out this group page for all the updated news and happenings in the BPT.

Registration is 30 minutes prior to start of all tournaments.
    Must be 19 years of age (photo ID required)
    Nightly Prize to be WON.

Sundays 6pm
    The Fool and Flagon (WIFI)
    2255 Barton Street East
    Hamilton, Ontario
    L8H7T4
    905-573-7430

Mondays 7pm
    Carrigan Arms (WIFI)
    2025 Upper Middle Road
    Burlington, Ontario
    L7P4K1
    905-332-6131

Tuesdays
    Stone Roads
    533 Concession St.
    Hamilton, Ontario

Wednesdays
    Coming soon!

Thursdays 7pm
    The Fool and Flagon
    (See info above)

Fridays 7pm
    Stone Roads
    (see info above))
  • I am moving to waterdown in June and have been running a season in brampton where I am now and do plan to continue it when I get out in that area. Weekly rebuy/add on game $40 buy in with a portion going to the final game requires qualifying etc. Anyone who is interested in finding out more about my season and would be interested in playing once I get out there could pm me and I can make a list to sent out information too when the season is up and running.
  • I am moving to waterdown in June and have been running a season in brampton where I am now and do plan to continue it when I get out in that area. Weekly rebuy/add on game $40 buy in with a portion going to the final game requires qualifying etc. Anyone who is interested in finding out more about my season and would be interested in playing once I get out there could pm me and I can make a list to sent out information too when the season is up and running.

Definitely interested.
  • Hi everyone...
    If Grimsby isn't too far I will get a game going ... Right now I only have one table and chips. I have interest here too. Weeknites are best but will have them on the weekends too.

There are 4 to 5 players here for tournies but i will play cash as well.

Interested?
  • been lurking for a while waiting for something to pop into the Hamilton forum.... count me in if someone gets a game going!
  • Pnut310 wrote: »
    Hi everyone...
    If Grimsby isn't too far I will get a game going ... Right now I only have one table and chips. I have interest here too. Weeknites are best but will have them on the weekends too.

There are 4 to 5 players here for tournies but i will play cash as well.

Interested?

Interested for sure.