dreams are so effed up!

Why do we dream some of the things we do? Had one last night, where I went into a curio store and the owner took me downstairs and opened up a secret door that led into a warehouse. In it, were children's bikes, scooters, toboggans, skates etc...and he was selling them. The thing is, all these items belonged to children who were killed using them! Each came in various states of damage along with the story on where and what happened and a little info on the children like name, age and sex. Why the fuck would I dream about something like that?! Haven't been able to shake it all day.

Comments

• Necrophiliac pedophile ITT...

:)

Mark
  • Dreams are messed up...

I wont tell you guys about the nocturnal emission I had about kristy the other night...
  • Make that two now...

Mark
  • I am actually in the process of building a dream dictionary to help people analyze there dreams. Most of the time you can't take symbols you see in your dreams literally as they usually have other meaning. There are a couple articles on the site right now and its really rough, but we have most of the very common dreams. This would probably be a good one to start with:

Meaning of Dreams - Dream Interpretation - What Do Dreams Mean?

There are also a couple ok ones out there now which you can put the symbols you see in the dream into, and they will tell you what they could mean.

Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary
  • I rarely remember what I dream. I had one shortly after my Mom passed that had her in it. Very odd, but at least I remembered it vaguely when I woke. Usually I remember nothing . . .
  • WTF, Graham reveals he's now a dreamcatcher and no one has anything to say?

Anyway, I find that I have a rotating set of about 4-5 survival horror dreams that play out most nights.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Anyway, I find that I have a rotating set of about 4-5 survival horror dreams that play out most nights.

Stop watching that show, "How to Survive Anything . . ." imo.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    WTF, Graham reveals he's now a dreamcatcher and no one has anything to say?

wow, this is pretty much my post.

a: wtf Graham?
    b: I have 5-10 nightmares that rotate about 1 night every 2 weeks since I was about 9.

I dream every single night.
  • 080731election_blacksheep.jpg

Hell, every guy's got his dream, am I right? Between you, me and the wall here, I had a doozy myself last night. Ha ha, ha, ha. Get this: A corn-fed harvest mouse, a hooker, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles yo-yo's, a circus midget. My grandmother riding by on a bicycle give me the finger, and a duck! Now, I don't know ha, ha, ha. Are you crying? Oh my lord. I am sorry honey, please don't ! Could you get your daddy on the phone. No, don't hang up please I...