i friggin' piss on TSN2!

i am a big basketball fan, and i am so pissed right now.

it's the all-star weekend (started yesterday) and two out of the three days of festivities are being shown only on TSN2 and my cable provider (which is for most of Hamilton) does not have TSN2 available. therefore, i'm missing out on the rookies vs. sophomores game, the three point competition, the slam dunk competition, the skills competition, and whatever that other one is called (with old pros and WNBA pros as well).

no other channel is covering the all-star weekend because the olympics just started. fuck the goddamn olympics and show me my basketball!!

(note: i will be able to watch the all-star game itself on sunday since TSN is picking it up)

Comments

• raptors t.v. is showing alot of all star activities all day, but still looking to see about slam dunk
  • hmm...

so

b-ball > olympics.....

interesting...

shaq.gif

orly?

ok, if shaq says so I agree.

threads like these are full of fail. Nothing we can do about it... so why rant?

friggen drama queens.
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    hmm...

so

b-ball > olympics.....

interesting...

shaq.gif

orly?

ok, if shaq says so I agree.

threads like these are full of fail. Nothing we can do about it... so why rant?

friggen drama queens.

obviously i don't expect someone on here to fix this issue. are you honestly saying there's no reasons to ever rant about anything? how about the simple venting of frustrations? not something you agree with i guess.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    raptors t.v. is showing alot of all star activities all day, but still looking to see about slam dunk

i don't get raptor's tv either. i'm just regular cable.
  • trigs wrote: »
    obviously i don't expect someone on here to fix this issue. are you honestly saying there's no reasons to ever rant about anything? how about the simple venting of frustrations? not something you agree with i guess.

why do you rant about something 85% of members dont give a fuck about?

its fucking basketball.

winter olympics and being hosted in our country happen maybe once or twice in our lifetimes.
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    why do you rant about something 85% of members dont give a fuck about?

its fucking basketball.

winter olympics and being hosted in our country happen maybe once or twice in our lifetimes.

guess i didn't realize that i can only talk about things on this forum that everyone agrees with.

man i'm seriously done with this forum. almost everyone on here are giant dicks. too bad they ruin it for the few nice people.

consider me outta here for good. it was (sometimes) fun. good luck.
  • Problem solved.

This message is hidden because epic_donk is on your ignore list.

Also torrentz.com FTW. You should be able to dl everything you want to watch.
  • trigs wrote: »
    guess i didn't realize that i can only talk about things on this forum that everyone agrees with.

man i'm seriously done with this forum. almost everyone on here are giant dicks. too bad they ruin it for the few nice people.

consider me outta here for good. it was (sometimes) fun. good luck.

Donk, aka fedh8er, aka nancy is an epic troll around here and should be placed on ignore if you care about his stupid mumblings... As Moose says, put him ignore as most of the serious regs have and problem solved...
  • BEAT: You live in the Hammer.

Brag: None.

Variance: I went to MAC for 4 years.
  • Hey Trigs, don't worry you did not miss much, that was horrible last night and I can see the death of slam dunk competition again
  • moose wrote: »
    Problem solved.

This message is hidden because epic_donk is on your ignore list.

Also torrentz.com FTW. You should be able to dl everything you want to watch.

okay i added him to my ignore list.

and thanks for the link.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    BEAT: You live in the Hammer.

Brag: None.

Variance: I went to MAC for 4 years.

so true ;)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Hey Trigs, don't worry you did not miss much, that was horrible last night and I can see the death of slam dunk competition again

yeah i can kind of see that happening again. i actually like the three point the best, and they could make the skills competition a lot more exciting imho.
  • Yay for hamilton!! haha that is all :P