Options

Fed's going out tonight!!!! guess where?

Hitting up the strippers tongiht fellas, so you know the beer will be flowing, and the night will be epic.:D

Will post results. :D

any members wanna go to the rips, ill buy you beers till you puke, a dance, and a chance to be photographed with the legend himsel (me) :D

for real, pm me for celly # if u wanna come out, and ill show u the night of your lives!!! :D

-Fed

Comments

• The Senior's Residence to get in some of your community service hours?
  • Milo, why don't you stop being anti social, and come meet me :)
  • Because, maybe, you should put that $$$ into the bank for when little MG comes along . . .

oops
  • drunk tank, back into maximum security prison:D
  • this place is boring without me...

PS- im glad kristy's gone away... or she WOULD take me up on the strippers money and she would make me lose 15% of my BR just on dances alone........
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    this place is much nicer without me...

PS- im glad kristy's gone away... or she WOULD take me up on the strippers money and she would make me lose 15% of my BR just on one dance alone........

fyp
  • ahahahah wat a nite...

im alive and doing well here, hot tub time.

had to come report that i sexed a ripper and i could spell her butthole, i was embarased to tell my friend b/c i tell him everything but i was real embareased to tell him about htis because hes sexed her before and this striper was kinda like a joke between us.

im drunk,.
    ahahahah wat a nite...

im drunk,.

Probably the only truth in the entire post. One beer? Two?
    ahahahah wat a nite...

im alive and doing well here, hot tub time.

had to come report that i sexed a ripper and i could spell her butthole, i was embarased to tell my friend b/c i tell him everything but i was real embareased to tell him about htis because hes sexed her before and this striper was kinda like a joke between us.

im drunk,.

wow this makes alot of sensse......

im hungover.....

im getting to old for these schenanigans. :arghh:
  • And regular service has resumed . . .
  • not quite yet AB....

epic pics are a comin'....
  • No they're not.
  • cool story bro
  • bump for feddy boy going out again tonight...

should be epic!!!