Full Tilt Poker (Multiple Accounts?)

I have had my account removed apparently for having multiple accounts. What happened is I had an account created for play money then lost access to the email feature to email me my password...I called deposit help because I wanted to put money on FT to play. They advised me to create a new account so that I could deposit, I did, I put on the money started playing everything is fine. Then I got my computer back (desktop) with the main email address I used before and emailed about fault with my new account. They respond with a message telling me about Mutliple Accounts and that they have the right to take away all my money. I have emailed them back and now am just waiting in the interim. If they advise me to open a new account to deposit and then revoke all the money from THAT account because I opened "multiple accounts", how hard should i sue?

Anyone please help me with this travesty? Any number I can call or way I can get in contact other than 7 day email response? Also, has anyone else had this happen before?

Thanks!

Escalating

Comments

• Escalating wrote: »
    I have had my account removed apparently for having multiple accounts. What happened is I had an account created for play money then lost access to the email feature to email me my password...I called deposit help because I wanted to put money on FT to play. They advised me to create a new account so that I could deposit, I did, I put on the money started playing everything is fine. Then I got my computer back (desktop) with the main email address I used before and emailed about fault with my new account. They respond with a message telling me about Mutliple Accounts and that they have the right to take away all my money. I have emailed them back and now am just waiting in the interim. If they advise me to open a new account to deposit and then revoke all the money from THAT account because I opened "multiple accounts", how hard should i sue?

Anyone please help me with this travesty? Any number I can call or way I can get in contact other than 7 day email response? Also, has anyone else had this happen before?

Thanks!

Escalating

You came to the right place. My scenario is with stars, not tilt.

I had a little over 2.5k taken from me when my original acct of fedh8er was suspended because i made a new acct out of idiocy. to be honest, I hated the name fedh8er and the stupid pic I had, so i made a new one. didnt really think anything of it.

It was a big hoopla and I got my acct back, but the funds and FPPs (over 50K) are gone.

What is happening has been a 3 week process and im starting to lose hope that i will see my cash or funds again.

stars support is quick to contact you about a problem but are slow to correct anything.

Might be different for tilt, im not sure.

good luck, and sorry I dont have better news.
  • Ummm find it hard to believe FTP support told you to create a new acct since it's against the ToS.

Either way, they will simply xfer your $ to your old/original acct.
  • epic_donk wrote: »

What is happening has been a 3 hour process

fyp

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f6/**wtf-wrong-you**-21379/

1st post 7:08 and by 10:00 you were posting it had been resolved

Still a lying PoS I see
  • On Full Tilt, I hate to say it but you could be hooped. They aren't known for having the speediest customer support. Send their support one email about your situation, and be honest. Flood them with emails and you're slowing the situation down. They may ask you to send copies of your id or something to verify who you are. They may return all monies to your original account and suspend all others. That's your best situation if it occurs.

Terms of service are important. More people should read them.

They won't ask you to open a new account and deposit money. You won't be able to sue them. You breached the terms of service.
  • Thanks for your replies, Hobbes being the best $ I hope it is simple as transferring over the money. I didn't know they could cheat you out of money like this, it's sort of sad if I don't get 200 bucks back when I know they make that per minute/second. Anyway, I will keep you guys updated on what happens :(
    You came to the right place. My scenario is with stars, not tilt.

I had a little over 2.5k taken from me when my original acct of fedh8er was suspended because i made a new acct out of idiocy. to be honest, I hated the name fedh8er and the stupid pic I had, so i made a new one. didnt really think anything of it.

It was a big hoopla and I got my acct back, but the funds and FPPs (over 50K) are gone.

What is happening has been a 3 week process and im starting to lose hope that i will see my cash or funds again.

stars support is quick to contact you about a problem but are slow to correct anything.

Might be different for tilt, im not sure.

good luck, and sorry I dont have better news.

I thought you just had different names for different stakes? At least that's what you said in the other thread. You also claimed that it was all taken care of with your funds in the one main acct. Guess when you bullshit enough it's hard to keep your stories straight. Or are you being busted again for multi-accounting?
  • derrickone wrote: »
    I thought you just had different names for different stakes? At least that's what you said in the other thread. You also claimed that it was all taken care of with your funds in the one main acct. Guess when you bullshit enough it's hard to keep your stories straight. Or are you being busted again for multi-accounting?

yep different acct for different stakes..

evrything is under fedh8er now...

the only thingg under review rite now is the fpp's.........

ui told em that if they give me a sweater for live play lol ill call it even
    yep different acct for different stakes..

evrything is under fedh8er now...

the only thingg under review rite now is the fpp's.........

ui told em that if they give me a sweater for live play lol ill call it even
    epic_donk wrote: »

:bs:
  • derrickone wrote: »
    :bs:

So it never was lost and u got all the oney back you are saying?
  • i got monies from my original acct that was suspended, but the accumulating money I had on the other acct (epic_donk) was lost as is ALL my fpp's.

its a big run around that is being dealt with day by day.
  • Still no reply, its been two days. I believe the FTP poker office opens on Monday which is when I will start calling. I will be getting my money, mark my words, I will tell you how much BS I have to go through.
  • gl man.. that little disclaimer u "understand" before u completely register clearly states the site's policy.

I reccomend reading it, and seeing what your options are.

Goodluck, and keep us posted.
  • Escalating wrote: »
    So it never was lost and u got all the oney back you are saying?

No, I'm saying that epic_donk is a lying asshole and has contradicted himself numerous times in this thread alone. You'll figure it out the longer you're here.
  • lol so i shouldn't believe anything he says derrrick?
  • Hey Guys! I got a response! And it actually seems genuine and that they will return my money. Oh I do hope this isn't the early morning jitters tricking my brain. Does this email sound promising or what?

Hello Taylor,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

We confirm that the remaining balance in your closed multiple account TayBry is $xxx.xx.

For security reasons, we require that you email your funds consolidation request from the validated email address of your closed multiple account TayBry. This is necessary to verify the account holder has approved the funds transfer.

Once we receive notification from your closed account, we will submit a consolidation request on your behalf.

Also, please be aware that if you've already sent a request from your closed account, we will send a reply to that email address.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Yujia
    Full Tilt Poker Support
  • Yay! Looks liek everything will be taken care of. Just waiting for the money to pop into my account in about 2-3 business days apparently :)! Thanks for everyones support and answers. Good forum.