scam letter

Just to let you guys know, more any of you with elderly family members there is a letter scam going around, these senders are lucky they are nowhere near me cause I would seriously do some bad things to them.

It is a letter saying some of your family members died in a crash in France and they want you to contact them to collect money or send money etc etc(not much different to ones already going around except the idiot police here go oh never seen this one before).

anywhoo you guys should check if you do have elderly family to make sure they did not receive this letter or something like it.

Or Compeause, your old did you get one?;)

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    Just to let you guys know, more any of you with elderly family members there is a letter scam going around, these senders are lucky they are nowhere near me cause I would seriously do some bad things to them.

It is a letter saying some of your family members died in a crash in France and they want you to contact them to collect money or send money etc etc(not much different to ones already going around except the idiot police here go oh never seen this one before).

anywhoo you guys should check if you do have elderly family to make sure they did not receive this letter or something like it.

Or Compeause, your old did you get one?;)
    screw you.. I wrote it!
  • Should've guessed it was you from the shaky hand-writing . . .