undercover boss

Anyone else watch this last night?

One of my new favorite shows and can't wait till the next one.

Nice to see the big boppers come down and see what us peasants have to go through.

I hope it was not all a big act and they stuck with the changes.

Honestly (please don't laugh) I was almost in tears cause I have been there, done that on what some of those people are going through.

Comments

• philliivey wrote: »
    Anyone else watch this last night?

One of my new favorite shows and can't wait till the next one.

Nice to see the big boppers come down and see what us peasants have to go through.

I hope it was not all a big act and they stuck with the changes.

Honestly (please don't laugh) I was almost in tears cause I have been there, done that on what some of those people are going through.

HAHAHHH grow a set kid. You girl. HAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHHAH

Good show, will watch again.
  • Was a pretty good show, bit of a tear jerker too.
  • Great show... when I saw the ads during the superbowl I knew I was going to like it. Kind of similar to the secret millionaire in a way, which is another show I like. Definitely looking forward to some future shows.
  • I can't believe that Undercover Boss was the show they gave the coveted post-superbowl timeslot to..

That being said, I liked the show.. but it's pretty much an hour long commercial for whatever company they profile. Also, it's hard to judge how much is authentic and how much is camera pandering.
  • I think there was a lot of manipulation and the employees were hand picked.

If they ever did the TTC, I don't think you'd see sleeping or coffee breaks!
  • No real surprises about that. Very little "reality" in Reality TV these days.
  • suppose to be some burger chain I have never heard of tonight, this could be interesting to say the least,lol:D

Tim Hortons big wigs should do this, now that would be funny:p
  • New season last night.

Meh, it really looks staged now, but Nascar is being shown this season for any Nascar fans.

They came up with a new story for the undercover part, was wondering how they were going to pull that off,lol