Cadbury Ads

So, just saw these ads for the first time. Anyone else think the slogan is just a little on the double entendre side, especially with what happens to the eggs.

YouTube - Cadbury Creme Egg Hairdryer

YouTube - Cadbury Creme Egg Catapult

Comments

• I don't get it.

However, I did notice that the cream eggs are about a third smaller this year!
  • Me neither. You smash an egg it turns to goo. Where's the double entendre? I thought this was going to be related to Kraft buying out Cadbury or something.
  • moose wrote: »
    Me neither. You smash an egg it turns to goo. Where's the double entendre? I thought this was going to be related to Kraft buying out Cadbury or something.

This is a bit of a stretch, but you make the first egg hot and then relaxed..and, slowly, the white stuff comes out?

The second, you pull back between the two and then thrust forward and shoot the cream explosively.

I see how you got there Cerb, but I don't think these are really that bad..not like those commercials where the guy gets turned into a drumstick and the two girls lick him while he says "watch my nuts"
  • LOL, at NA commercials being risqué. Try some of the Euro ads on for size. No entendrés, double or otherwise. They just come right out with the secksy time. It's great.
  • Sorry for the random post. It was 4:30am and I had just spent the night with a dozen wrestlers at a strip club; everything seemed like it had sex in it.

Side note for Kristy: while I haven't gotten the japanese wrestlers to say reg rocks yet, I did have two of them in the car with me and they got into an "oh rearry" discussion. 10 oh rearrys in a row. I have no idea how I kept the car from going into a lamp post.