Bristol St. Classic XLIX - Wed. Feb 10th, 7pm (Waterloo)

2»

Comments

• As unlikely as it is, it would be great if ineedadave and I get heads-up tonight. Just hope he's my type.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Tis a shame, though, that we don't have 24+, cause Mark came up with an awesome side bet called "Busto Bingo" :)

R.

Can I multi-table in the same tourney?
  • cancelling because I suck and my wife said so, Good luck all.
  • Zithal wrote: »

Tis a shame, though, that we don't have 24+, cause Mark came up with an awesome side bet called "Busto Bingo" :)

R.

Details please.
  • In,

Please PM me the directions, I'll probably be late around 7:30
  • Please add Slippery Pete to the list, he will be there as well.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    cancelling because I suck and my wife said so, Good luck all.

Very interested, pm with details.

stp
  • Also, I've got a fundraiser that I'm doing for my ball team. I'll likely try to hit you up during the game tonight. 5 or 10 bucks, could win a grand. I'll bring some sheets and hope that Rob doesn't mind. Don't worry, I've never pressured anyone into doing anything they didn't really want to do.

stp >:D
  • I may be late, please blind me in. Thanks.

Sean
  • Hey I am coming today, I just missed the bus that was supposed to be there for seven but i am catching the next one and I will be 15 mins late. I came to the last tourney, please blind me in. Waiting for the next bus. Thanks
  • Thanks for the well run tournament.

It was great to meet people and give them money and put faces to the names here!!

My table was tough...

I was 2nd out of the tournament and proceeded to drop 400Big blinds in the cash game!!

Fun times!!
  • And the winner is?
  • I only saw the first hour of the tournament. I went for broke and got there. I can now say I've called an all in on the flop with the nut low hand.

I think I saw fed observing outside the window taking notes on everyone.

Zithal, I left before paying for the high hand. Put me on your black list.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    And the winner is?
    Kristy Sea took it down. I don't the specifics of the final table but I do know that the top three were:
    first- Kristy
    second- Ranger Mike
    third- DrTyore
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    Kristy Sea took it down. I don't the specifics of the final table but I do know that the top three were:
    first- Kristy
    second- Ranger Mike
    third- DrTyore

DrTyore texted and said he was second?

It was nice to be out in BSNC again, definitely a good crew to play with. Thanks for hosting Rob!
  • Quimby wrote: »
    I only saw the first hour of the tournament. I went for broke and got there. I can now say I've called an all in on the flop with the nut low hand.

I think I saw fed observing outside the window taking notes on everyone.

Zithal, I left before paying for the high hand. Put me on your black list.

you had outs
    800OVER wrote: »
    And the winner is?

Shtebs wrote: »
    first- Kristy
    second- DrTyore
    third-Ranger Mike

fyp
  • Aslo, nice to meet the people I haven't before and see some of the people I met last summer
  • I was definitely third, not second. Kristy and Mark were still playing when I left. Kristy had a fairly sizable chip lead but Mark had just doubled up once.

Thanks to Rob for a fun tournament as always!

Ranger
  • I won, but fucking Walleye busted and played the cash game and made more than 1st place tournament money. ($215 for 1st in the tourney, he cashed out $360 with a $100 buy in)..so I can't even shit talk the bastard.

fml
    ;)
  • Thanks for the hospitality once again Rob. It was great to see everyone. Thanks to all of those that supported my fundraiser, you guys rule!

stp
  • BrennerM wrote: »
    I was definitely third, not second. Kristy and Mark were still playing when I left. Kristy had a fairly sizable chip lead but Mark had just doubled up once.

Thanks to Rob for a fun tournament as always!

Ranger

Oh ya, my bad. Sorry Mike, I was trying to boost you up ;)

Thanks again Rob. Always a good time, regardless of my continued stellar performance so far this year. Also, it was nice to meet and finally put a face to Reefaqarium and Walleye it was a pleasure playing with you guys.
    Also, it was nice to meet and finally put a face to Reefaqarium and Walleye it was a pleasure playing with you guys.

+1.

Thanks again, Rob.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I won, but fucking Walleye busted and played the cash game and made more than 1st place tournament money. ($215 for 1st in the tourney, he cashed out $360 with a $100 buy in)..so I can't even shit talk the bastard.

fml
    ;)

Poor Kristy..... maybe you should have busted and played the cash game and gone home a big winner. After all we know how much better at poker you are than Walleye.
    I won, but fucking Walleye busted and played the cash game and made more than 1st place tournament money. ($215 for 1st in the tourney, he cashed out $360 with a $100 buy in)..so I can't even shit talk the bastard.

fml
    ;)

I gotta take the blame for this, I dumped 300 big blinds on the table...
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Poor Kristy..... maybe you should have busted and played the cash game and gone home a big winner. After all we know how much better at poker you are than Walleye.

lololol
    Also, it was nice to meet and finally put a face to Reefaqarium and Walleye it was a pleasure playing with you guys.

-1 :-[

I regret not finding the chance to say hi to you guys and wishing Walleye best of luck with his upcoming house mate.
  • lolol he's gonna need luck!
    lolol he's gonna need luck!

Here's to some run goot for Walleye. :)
  • -1 :-[

I regret not finding the chance to say hi to you guys and wishing Walleye best of luck with his upcoming house mate.

I didn't even realize you were there tbh or I would of came and said hello
    Hobbes wrote: »
    Here's to some run goot for Walleye. :)

ty,

i think flowers will help too
  • Walleye wrote: »
    I didn't even realize you were there tbh or I would of came and said hello

hot.