PSThemes

Anyone else have custom themes? I just made my first one. Ive been trying to accomplish this for like a year now and just figured it out. Anyways check it out what you guys think?

theme1a.jpg

Comments

• Definitely not bad for your first one. Make some custom chips/cards and it'll really look nice. Currently using a DC mod with some custom chips I came across on some 2p2 thread.

FTtablemod.jpg
  • Sweet i can mod anything on full tilt. Their software is cake. Pokerstars made it extremely difficult for some reason. I can make custm avs for full tilt too. Well not completely custom i can change the ones they have. But if someone else chooses the same base avatar and sits at your table they will look the same. I havent figured out how to change the chips and cards on stars yet. I was reading somewhere that you cant change the chips. Not sure if its true or not, imma have to play around with it.
  • Check out this website here. TiltBuster.com - Index
    They specialize in poker mods.
  • I find a simple theme best for multitabling, although I don't play on Stars much

Untitled-8.jpg
  • Heres the newest theme. What do you guys think? Should i put a logo on the table or something?

2ekhp90.jpg
  • What would that be? The right side of the banner at the top? I dont tink pfc has a "Logo"
  • maybe thats incentive to make one, mr graphic designer ;) lol
  • PL4YTIME wrote: »
    Heres the newest theme. What do you guys think? Should i put a logo on the table or something?

2ekhp90.jpg

way too busy for my liking

Edit - open limping 5 handed with A8o is terribad
  • LOL yea i know... I may make a pfc logo. I may not. Im gunna make a theme for each Poker tour, with each of their logos on it, and a wsop table. What tours are there WPT, EPT, APT, LAPT, PPT, and what else?
  • What do you guys think?

banneryts.jpg
  • meh . . . I prefer BAN 'IM.

But that's just me . . .
  • id prefer to hang you, but "Location: In the arena . . ." isnt very specific... i was asking for criticism on the banner i just made, from an artistic stand point. Take your faggotry elsewhere.
  • I don't understand what it's supposed to be or represent. But that's just me..

Are these images all rights free? or are they "borrowed"?
    id prefer to hang you, but "Location: In the arena . . ." isnt very specific... i was asking for criticism on the banner i just made, from an artistic stand point. Take your faggotry elsewhere.

+1 on all accounts there.

I like it dude, whatever its for...
    id prefer to hang you, but "Location: In the arena . . ." isnt very specific... i was asking for criticism on the banner i just made, from an artistic stand point. Take your faggotry elsewhere.

Okay, if it's a critique you want, here goes:

It looks like an orange flavoured Oreo. I realize it is probably meant to represent some sort of epic nuclear blast, or something, but that misses the mark of what a "killing ground" actually is.

And the name itself seems more suited to a "Paintball Community" than a poker one . . .

Not exactly your best work.

As for my faggotry, bite me . . . HARD. As for hanging me, I live in Bramalea, and will be playing at next season's Ching Hill games, so I will not be hard to find. Somehow, I doubt you'll bother, though . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Okay, if it's a critique you want, here goes:

It looks like an orange flavoured Oreo. I realize it is probably meant to represent some sort of epic nuclear blast, or something, but that misses the mark of what a "killing ground" actually is. Not exactly your best work.

As for my faggotry, bite me . . . HARD. As for hanging me, I live in Bramalea, and will be playing at next season's Ching Hill games, so I will not be hard to find. Somehow, I doubt you'll bother, though . . .

Milo, you try so hard to be witty in your posts, and you put so much effort into them...

let me be your huckleberry and tell you, that no matter how hard you try, you are one lame, boring individual.
  • How's the missus? Fetus doing well? She having cravings yet?
    How's the missus? Fetus doing well? She having cravings yet?

Shes fine... Fetus is ok so far.. and no shes not having cravings yet lol... except for my D, but that list is long....
  • playtime, why dont you make a CPF banner and show us...
  • schabs wrote: »
    playtime, why dont you make a CPF banner and show us...

I suggested this a couple weeks ago........
  • Sure. Um all my graphics are mine. I dont borrow anything. I made everything you see except the text. Which comes from 1001 free fonts.com. Thats not the name thats going to be on the banner. As of right now the site name is a work in progress i just typed that in to see what the text style would look like ontop of the banner.
    It looks like an orange flavoured Oreo.

This was exactly the first thing I thought of......but I thought double stuffed......I always do.
  • This was exactly the first thing I thought of......but I thought double stuffed......I always do.

Cause that's the way she likes it. :D
  • This was exactly the first thing I thought of......but I thought double stuffed......I always do.

I wonder why that is, Mole . . . like the DP, do you?
  • You guys are sick! I like double stuffed oreo's. Sheesh.
  • Oh, so do I . . . two black chicks and a white guy? Yummie.
    Or vice versa for Kristy, of course . . .
  • I like my coffee hot and black, kinda like how i like my women...

like the stripper i tagged last week :D
  • Ya know, I'm almost curious . . . almost.