The Urban Dictionary Game

"please do this, its hilarious!
> Go to urbandictionary.com, type in your first name, copy and paste this as your status, and put the first entry for your name under comments."

This is on a couple people's facebook and I think it is a fun game..but I can't bear to change my status to chain mail.

So I'm starting this thread, Post the 'definition' for your first name from Urban Dictionary.

1. Kristy
Dangerously attractive and intelligent. A real femmefatale and master of seducing men. All men want her and all men get eaten by her.

Post Yours!

Comments

• Hey I like this! Who makes this up?

2. Jeff

a fabulous name, anyone who has it should be proud, spontaneous (good in bed) ;) usually very sexy tall & thin (except for the few UNLUCKY Jeff's out there)
    DAMN BITCH! Jeff is so fine

A Jeff is a really cool kid who everyone loves.
    Someone with a fantastic everything.
    Everyone's best friend.
    A Jeff will most likely often be cheerful and can always put their friends in the best of moods.
    This person can make British Guard People giggle in about 3.7 milli seconds.
    Jeff's have awesome dance skills and great hair.
    Although Jeff's are magically perfect, they will make you feel super about your fat ugly self. And you will never feel ewwy.

someone who is skilled. He just has it.
  • 1. Dave

A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.

2. Dave

1. Beloved
    2. Better than David
    3. The Model of Perfect. No man can come close to the glory of that which is Dave. Dave's are artistic and funny always knowing how to lay down a good massage. Skills that come with Dave include major dexterity in all matters and extentions of limbs and the what not. Daves have the largest units, brains, and balls. Don't mess with a Dave.
    1. Dude, I looked at Dave the wrong way and he flipped me upside down slapped me across the face with his massive wang.
    2. Dave slathered me up with oil, making me loose and limber and only God and that poor goat know what happens next.
    3. Ur Getting a Dave!
    4. Rebohcs

pretty obv
  • Matthew

1. a sexy guy that liked the women and has a nice toothbrush.

i love you matthew you so hot, i love your toothbrush

2. Of Hebrew origin, meaning "gift of God"

*NOTE* Eat that, I'm God's gift!

And I had to add this one just because it's fucking awesome

11. A common pseudonym used by professional and contract killers, political, economic or otherwise as an allusion to the Biblical apostle of, Matthew, who was also known as the "Tax Collector". This reference is to the collection of a fee or "tax" in exchange for the act of assassination.
    To claim Matthew as a Client, friend, associate or contact:
    "I have a meeting with Matthew this afternoon."

To claim that Matthew will tend to an issue or incident:
    "See that Matthew tends to the problem."

To reference Matthew as a solution to a problem:
    "Matthew is good with these situations."
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    1. Dude, I looked at Dave the wrong way and he flipped me upside down slapped me across the face with his massive wang.

true story
  • Lindsay:

1.a girl who is hotter than the flames of hell

2. the marvelous and mysterious temptress from the land of eternal joy

3. a girl who is smarter than Albert Einstein but as gorgeous as helen of troy (you know the one whose beauty started the epic war)

4. this girl is in NO way affiliated with Lindsay Lohan. Lohan simply stole this girl's name.
    See that smoking hot amazing girl over there? Yep, she's a Lindsay.
  • moose
    Affectionate nickname for a well-endowed friend.
    We call him Moose, 'cause he's hung like one.
  • Derrick
    Meaning intellectual, or very bright.
    Also, may be the stage of intercourse when the male may become aroused, or sexually ready for intercourse. When semen flows to the penis. When the penis becomes excited and gets hard and "stands up", for the sexual pleasure of a female, or another male.

I like #3
    A cool, SEXY dark caramel black guy with a giant penis and who loves to be loved. A calm, but Crazy guy if you make him. The only thing that isnt cool about him is he likes to mess with alot of girls, but he's a MACK DADDY. All the girls loves him and his penis.
    That one guy DERRICK is fucking sexy and he has a HUUUGGGEEE penis
  • Milo

2. A boy of extreme "coolness", in fact you could say he was the epitome of coolness.

7. A merciless warlord.

Yup, pretty much bang on . . . :o
  • Dillon

Synonym to the word 'Perfect'
    "You are so Dillon"

"This shirt fits Dillon!"

Dillon is the coolest person in the world and domonates at guitar hero
    your dillon

A person is is really sexy with a big dick who gets a lot of poon. also...pwns at call of duty 4 and really good at drifting games.
    Hey, Are you Dillon?

THE WORLD'S BIGGEST DORK YOU'LL EVER MEET.
    THE WORLD'S BEST BOYFRIEND

nuff said.
  • Ryan

A noble ganster who shoots unstabel niggers

:arghh:
  • Walleye wrote: »
    Ryan

A noble ganster who shoots unstabel niggers

:arghh:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

fedh8er-

Resident professional at PFC and the best poker player in the world.

/thread.
  • A tall handsome and utterly fuck worthy dude that has no place on this earth as it is entirely beneath him. Women fall at his feet and are often found exploding in orgasm as he may pass them by.

"Whoa dude is that a 'Graham'?"

"Yeah, what's he doing on earth, I thought he was like on another level"

"Oh my god I think I just came"
  • STEPHEN

The most beautiful boy in existence. Has stunning eyes, that make your heart fall through the floor when they crinkle with his perfect smile. Is deep, unlike most boys, and extremely intelligent. Has a big heart, and he doesn't realize when he's being taken for granted. Even though he would never admit it, he sometimes's can't see what's right in front of him. An over-analyzer, and very stubborn, but he will admit defeat when he has to. Likes to drive girls crazy, apparently. Easy to fall in love with. Hard to figure out.
    Who IS that!?
    Oh, that's just my friend Stephen.
    Do you like him?

Of course.
    Does he like you?
    I don't deserve him.
  • moose wrote: »
    moose
    Affectionate nickname for a well-endowed friend.
    We call him Moose, 'cause he's hung like one.

Moose needs a new nick (at least according to his wife :) )
  • Ron

172 up, 65 downthumbsup.gif?1265352388thumbsdown.gif?1265352388buy ron mugs, tshirts and magnets
    triumph; desimates all in its path; very strong
    man in that basketball game you played like a ron
    beast animal awesome strong courages

Hobbes

92 up, 6 downthumbsup.gif?1265352388thumbsdown.gif?1265352388buy hobbes mugs, tshirts and magnets
    1. a philosopher who had a very grim view of human nature. advocated a totalitarian state. author of Leviathan.
  • Anthony

Sexy, cute, and all-round smooth talker.

Anthony has been mentioned as one hunk of a sex-God.

Latin for priceless.

Wow . . . 2 for 2. ^-^
  • greg

A scottish word used mainly in glasgow
    meaning to always get drunk and flirt with women
  • AJ

1. Trying to finger a girl in the vagina. But missing and getting her in the bum hole.
    "Oh sick dude, you pulled an aj on her?"
    <okay, its happened...not that it was a bad thing at the time>

2. n. commonly used to describe an italian who displays "best-boyfriend-ever" behavior
    also see sweet, irresistible, and sexy-beast
    marsha: "oh my gosh look at the beautiful roses he sent me!
    tina: "wow, he's such an aj..."
    <not sure...never dated an Italian>

3. A slang term for a male couch dweller. AJ's like to have their ego stroked for doing absolutely nothing at all and can be awesome friends, despite their frequent mood swings. AJ's are experts at making girls feel good about themselves and are not afraid to get down on all fours and act like evil kittehs.
    "He is such an AJ!"

or

born to be an AJ
    <BANG ON...THAT'S THE ONE>

4. AJ is a nickname for a male. Usually short for first and middle names. AJ's are ladies men and get a lot of girls. They are very flirty guys, but when they get into relationships they become loyal and tend to let their significant other control them or whip them around. VERY good in bed, and also a very good friend.
    *AJ passes 20 to friend*
    *Friend walks up to girl*

Friend: "Hey"
    Girl: "Hello"

*Friend walks away*
    *Girl watches*

*Friend gives AJ back his 20*
    Friend: "You're right she does have pretty eyes"

*Girl Blushes*

or

"AJ is my bestfriend"
  • Graham wrote: »
    A tall handsome and utterly fuck worthy dude that has no place on this earth as it is entirely beneath him. Women fall at his feet and are often found exploding in orgasm as he may pass them by.

"Whoa dude is that a 'Graham'?"

"Yeah, what's he doing on earth, I thought he was like on another level"

"Oh my god I think I just came"
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    AJ

1. Trying to finger a girl in the vagina. But missing and getting her in the bum hole.
    "Oh sick dude, you pulled an aj on her?"
    <okay, its happened...not that it was a bad thing at the time>

OK, I just LOLed irl. I'm gonna get sacked (and not in the good way).