Poker Shortcuts

Thanks Hobbes for leading me on to this program/script as you pointed out in the staking thread.

For those that don't know this program automates a ton of options at sites like full tilt and poker stars. The website is Windy Hill Technology LLC

This is a dream for multi-table players..it does require some setup but is worth it.

I'm now using a Xbox360 controller and can easily do twice as many tables compared to using a mouse..ty hobbes.

Hobbes - Have you had any problems like LB/RB or maybe its LT/RT won't do inc/dec bet?

Comments

• Don't recall any issues. Post a screen shot of the tab in the setup and I can compare to mine tonight.

I have another script that I found that makes it really easy to Stack tables.
  • Wow, thats pretty cool. I've also seen some special controllers developed for online poker players at a few conferences.

Here are a couple:
    Welcome to Poker Controls – The World’s Supplier of Online Poker Controls and Devices
    Poker Remote Control / Controller | HOME
  • The nice thing about Poker Shortcuts is you can get the source code (AHK). I am working to get mine to work with AP/UB and Cake.
  • Does anybody know of a program that can add an audio or flashing warning when you need to rebuy in a tournament? The PartyPoker rebuy tournaments have a silent countdown to rebuy so I keep getting eliminated during the rebuy period :arghh: because I get too busy multi-tabling to rebuy in time.
    Hobbes wrote: »
    The nice thing about Poker Shortcuts is you can get the source code (AHK). I am working to get mine to work with AP/UB and Cake.
  • Can you guys maybe explain this a little better?

I fail to see how an xbox controller can be quicker then clicking my mouse..

any more info is appreciated.

I play up to 8 tables at a time and have no real difficulty, is this tool useful for 12+??
  • boogeyman wrote: »
    Can you guys maybe explain this a little better?

I fail to see how an xbox controller can be quicker then clicking my mouse..

any more info is appreciated.

I play up to 8 tables at a time and have no real difficulty, is this tool useful for 12+??

I have assigned certain actions to my controller (e.g 2.5x raise, Allin, 2/3 pot etc). This is what speeds things up for you. Also, you can sit in a bit more relaxed position. No need to haunch over the mouse/keyboard.

If you are doing 8 tables with a mouse, you could easily do more with this setup.