rakeback

is it possible to get rakeback for a poker site that you're already on and using?

for example, i'd really like to get rakeback on full tilt but i've been playing there for a while now. anyone know a rakeback site that will allow me to do this?

Comments

• trigs wrote: »
    is it possible to get rakeback for a poker site that you're already on and using?

for example, i'd really like to get rakeback on full tilt but i've been playing there for a while now. anyone know a rakeback site that will allow me to do this?

email Full Tilt directly and you can add it to your account -- if that doesn't work check the thread on 2p2
  • what's the best site for rakeback on FT? is 27% standard? can I still do the 'friend referral' promo if I go through a rakeback site?
  • just received this message from RakeBackPros:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in RakeBackPros.

We regret to inform you that at this time we will not be able to offer you rakeback for your existing Full Tilt Poker account.

We will keep your player details and if we are able to offer you rakeback in the future we will contact you at the email address you have registered with us.

We wish you good luck in your future play on Full Tilt Poker and appreciate your interest.

Sincerely,

The RakeBackPros Team

does anyone know why or how you can get this rakeback? they didn't say why i couldn't get it. i emailed them back asking for a reason since they did suggest that i may be able to get it in the future. i'm a little confused.
  • I e-mailed FTP and received Rakeback about 3 months later (rakebackpros). When you first set up your account, if you were referred from another site to sign up, you will have more difficulty getting it. If you just went to FTP, downloaded the software and started playing, you won't have a problem getting it......just takes awhile.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I e-mailed FTP and received Rakeback about 3 months later (rakebackpros). When you first set up your account, if you were referred from another site to sign up, you will have more difficulty getting it. If you just went to FTP, downloaded the software and started playing, you won't have a problem getting it......just takes awhile.

yeah when i originally signed up for full tilt i just went to the site and downloaded the software. so i just have to wait a while? i guess that's not too bad. as long as i eventually get it. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • Just keep pestering them....eventually they give in, maybe contact RakebackPros as well.
  • yeah i went to rakebackpros and made an account there. i was instantly sent a message that they will contact full tilt and see if i can get rakeback. perhaps i might end up getting it that way.
  • WOOHOO! Just emailed them again yesterday simply asking for rakeback again (with no reference to me already asking in the past) and got this email today!

"Congratulations!

You are now a RakeBackPros player and you will receive 27% rakeback on all your future play at Full Tilt Poker!

We pay your rakeback directly into your Full Tilt Poker account every Friday. The rakeback payment you receive will account for the rakeback you have accumulated from Tuesday through Monday from the previous week.

Your first rakeback payment is scheduled for Friday, March 5th and Full Tilt will send you an email confirming that the transaction has been made to your player account.

Enjoy your rakeback and good luck at the tables!

Sincerely,

The RakeBackPros Team"
  • Im planning on signing up for FTP, anybody know any good reliable rake back sites?
    Also when signing up to these sites, how much personal info do you have to give out?

Thanks!
  • as far as i know rakebackpros is the ony site that offers rakeback for FTP.

i'm not 100% sure about personal info. but i'm assuming it really isn't that much.