Smart Ass Cats

So Claude, the one pictured, has actually figured out now that if he holds his paw on the front of the PS3 that one of two things happens: something pops out or it stops making noise, which are then both followed by the same reaction: my head exploding. Seeing as he likes to sleep on the cable box beside it, he has now decided that anytime he thinks the PS3 is making too much noise or figures that he woke up because of it, he does this:

Comments

• Anna dislikes the disc tray on our DVD player. She will sit patiently when she notices the lights for the DVD player are on, until we hit the eject button. she then starts swatting it until it retracts. She has fucked up a couple discs doing this . . .
  • LOL damn yea cats are smart. I have a baby kitten still figuring shit out. She has just discovered my beta fish bowl and whats inside it. My fish drives her crazy.
  • One of our cats ate one of our Bettas. We had two different one gallon bowls for them. The cats became VERY interested in them. We eventually place chicken wire over the tops to prevent the beasts from pawing at the water. Came down one morning to find the wire on the floor, and the bowl empty . . . Cats never fessed up, but no carcass was ever found.
  • LOL thats how my kitten seems to be. Maybee i should move my bowl. What kind of betta was it?
  • The tasty kind, apparently.

Siamese Fighting Fish