Kitchener NL Hold'em February 20th 1:30PM

2»

Comments

• I'd like to join the waiting list if possible
  • Dave, you can remove the (T) from my spot. All the way in.

On a side note, anyone know a good lawyer?
  • PM's sent with directions for those who are new. If anyone else needs them, let me know and I will send.

We are still at 11 on the waiting list. If you are going to cancel, please do so as soon as you can.
  • Sorry Dave, gotta cancel.... move up the waiting list...
  • Hey Drtyore. Is your +1 in or out? You had mentioned at Bristol that you thought he was out, just wondering if that is the case or not.

Thanks

Sean
  • Oops... good point

Yea, take him off... he's wishy-washy :)

Mark
  • You can take me and GF off the list. Ty
  • I can has invite?
  • hey dave you can remove my +1 ...im confirmed.
  • Hi,

Unfortunately I can't go since the sitter canceled on me.
  • Hey Dave, You can take off chris from the list
  • I am brand new to this site and want to sign up as an alternate for this event. how do I do that?
  • TXCanuck wrote: »
    I am brand new to this site and want to sign up as an alternate for this event. how do I do that?

Normally, all you have to do is post here. Which you did. However this game starts in less then 4 hours, so the host may not see it, or be able to get the address out to you before the cards are in the air.
  • TXCanuck wrote: »
    I am brand new to this site and want to sign up as an alternate for this event. how do I do that?

PM sent.
  • Cvette and I may be late. Blind us in. Thanks.

Sean
  • i gotta back out dave, danielles car just died in oshawa and i gotta go pick her up.... sigh...
  • Dave, if you see this I"ll take a spot just leaving now blind me in if seats are open.
  • Hey Dave,

Just wanted to thank you again for your hospitality and for dealing at the final table.

Chris
  • Congratulations to chrisrowl111 for his first win on the Holt Poker Tour. He defeated sstar in the heads up battle after the two had sat nearly side by side all day. Chris had a big chip lead when the final two started and he seemed to hit every flop, while Sean could never find a big hand to double up.
    Sean is a consistent high finisher here and I believe it is just a matter of time before he does break through with the elusive win. It does help him though, when his wife Cvette feeds him chips every tournament. There were murmurs of collusion and chip passing after Cvette gave him all her chips again in this tournament. For the second straight time Cvette got all her chips in preflop with Kings, only to have Sean throw down the pocket Aces.
    We had a record field of 43 for this one. At one time there were 12 people on the waiting list and as it turned out everyone who showed up got to play.
    Gargoyle and proffisher were the only Forum members to make their debut here. proffisher ended up taking down 5th place.
    chrisrowl111 also took down the $40 birthday bounty that Hellmuth's Mole put on himself. Mole took the loss so hard that he left without telling me he had been eliminated. Unfortunately, I did not find out for over an hour when we broke down to the final two tables.
    Holt Poker Tour Event #18 will take place on Saturday March 13th at 1:30. I will start the thread next weekend, so if you are sure you would like to play, sign up as quickly as possible. It would be much appreciated if you don't sign up till you are sure you are playing. I had 16-20 cancellations for this one and it is mostly the Forum people that are doing this. I try to get 40 players for all the tournaments here but I am sure I lose a few every time because people see the tournament is full so they make alternate plans.

Unofficial Results

43. Bill B.
    42. woog30
    41. Kaye
    40. Buzzzardd
    39. Brad G.
    38. Mymoon
    37. Mac
    36. Paul D.
    35. Craig
    34. Gargoyle
    33. Harry S.
    32. Lee
    31. Troy
    30. ram_siva1
    29. Botmac
    28. Nayr_Eh
    27. Shopsy
    26. DataMn
    25. Donna
    24. Bonnie
    23. Hellmuth's Mole
    22. Carsey
    21. stpboy
    20. JohnnieH
    19. Strubby
    18. Gerry
    17. Cvette
    16. waltsfriend
    15. Lori
    14. reibs
    13. Ray L.
    12. DrTyore
    11. Leyna
    10. Little_Brother
    9. John T.
    8. ItsaMe
    7. damanj16 (Bubble)
    6. David F. ($155)
    5. proffisher ($205)
    4. Sherri ($285)
    3. Terry ($385)
    2. sstar ($570)
    1. chrisrowl111 ($980)
  • congrats chris. Great game again Dave...one day I will cash in one of your games....one day
  • Great report Dave! Congrats to Chris and Sean! Completely agree with your assessment of Sean's game. Love playing with that guy and his game is top notch for sure. It was great to see everyone yesterday, thanks for opening your house once again Dave!

stp
  • Really nice to see you out stpboy. It has been so long I almost didn't recognize you. Of course normally when I'm playing against you, I can't see you over your huge stack of chips.:)
  • Thanks again for the game Dave. Always love playing at your house. Thanks for the kind words Shannon.

Congrat's Chris, you played well and deserved it. I'm still stunned by how badly my heads up match with you went.

For anyone who was wondering, Cvette hadn't changed the locks on me when I got home!

See you all next time.

Sean
  • Congrats Chris! But really, what was more satisfying? I would guess taking my birthday bounty ranks a bit higher than winning the tourny right?

Thanks for another great day Dave. Sorry I forgot to announce my demise but my family actually wanted me home. Was some very good poker played and nice to see the usual suspects, although next time I must stay away from the table of death......oh and make MUCH smarter decisions.