cdnmoose2 has 15 seconds left to act
cdnmoose2 raises to 1,560
lcky4leafclover folds
Chachi4 raises to 2,820
Singapore Sline folds
mogilly folds

Comments

• Tough spot.
    I think I fold here. that 3rd raise really narrows down his range and the min raise is pretty gross tbh.

Flatting and re-evaluating the flop since you have position would not be the worst either so long as you can let go when the BB jams and you have an over pair.
  • I pay to see flops with ladies, and bet ont he flop pending whats there...

I never jam them, those stupid bitches.

Id lay those down in that spot.
  • Yes I was going to call this thread, WWHD.

Uh if I flat my stack is less than the pot so who folds on the flop.
  • moose wrote: »
    Yes I was going to call this thread, WWHD.

Uh if I flat my stack is less than the pot so who folds on the flop.

Missed that. ooops.
  • Just saw that you changed the format of HH... its easier to understand now..

in all honesty, i think the villian has a PP as well, and probably lower then yours...

Call the flop, and see what happens...

what did u do?
  • Calling is terrible, unless your plan is to shove on any flop. Folding is a little bit less.

Your bet looks a lot like a squeeze, so it may be exploitable by a wider range if villain is a thinker.

I put it in, but dont feel great about it.
  • equity win tie
    Hand 0: 47.366% 45.79% 01.58% { QcQs }
    Hand 1: 52.634% 51.06% 01.58% { JJ+, AKs, AKo }

Based on whats already in there you have the equity to get in now even if hes not exploiting a potential squeeze.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    equity win tie
    Hand 0: 47.366% 45.79% 01.58% { QcQs }
    Hand 1: 52.634% 51.06% 01.58% { JJ+, AKs, AKo }

Based on whats already in there you have the equity to get in now even if hes not exploiting a potential squeeze.

Thanks. I didn't count jacks, so I'll have to rerun it and see what I get. Anything but the tight guy raising UTG, or even in a later position and I shove but the BB isn't fucking around with worse than QQ in this situation. I really doubt he is min raising AK 4 handed either. I believe he knows he has it here and is hoping that one of the 3 of us shoves.

I'll have to run the players as well and see how good they are.
  • You kinda put yourself in this spot with the bad pf 3bet size. If you make it T1100, its 800 to the initial PFR and the coldcaller which isnt enough to set mine or take a flop with a single overcard. If you feel like you can fold this hand PF somewhere, then you should be making it so the stack sizes allow you to get away. At this point, youve kinda committed yourself by overraising.

As played its a call.
  • PokerKai wrote: »
    You kinda put yourself in this spot with the bad pf 3bet size. If you make it T1100, its 800 to the initial PFR and the coldcaller which isnt enough to set mine or take a flop with a single overcard. If you feel like you can fold this hand PF somewhere, then you should be making it so the stack sizes allow you to get away. At this point, youve kinda committed yourself by overraising.

As played its a call.

This all make sense to me except calling. We overcommitted already, why is call > shipping. What is the plan on the flop in this case, given that we have a PSB left?
  • what is villains 3 bet preflop %?
  • Yeah as played, no way I'm flatting the 4bet...get it in here.
  • I don't get how making a bet of 1560 when my stack is 7855 is over committing. The pot is 760, I make it 1100, UTG is calling 800 into an 1800 pot, getting better than 2:1, never mind the loose midpos player. I see what you are saying that 1100 gives the players more of a chance to make a mistake but I'm not sure I want action behind me or a 3 way flop.
  • darbday wrote: »
    what is villains 3 bet preflop %?
    In 20 hands? Hmm lets, say one time? and he's min 4 betting.
    $75 KO tourney on tilt.

blinds 60/120
    UTG, 5/5/N/A for 20 hands raises UTG to 300
    midposition flats, he is pretty loose 50/23/2.50 22 hands
    BB 19/10/2, 21 hands

Everyone folds to me. WWYD?

Seat 1: Chachi4 (12,273)
    Seat 2: Singapore Sline (5,949)
    Seat 3: pekkio68 (3,063)
    Seat 4: mogilly (18,111)
    Seat 5: Icecrusher69 (2,568)
    Seat 6: tom marriot (6,655)
    Seat 7: acab7 (8,300)
    Seat 8: cdnmoose2 (7,855)
    Seat 9: lcky4leafclover (10,862)
    lcky4leafclover posts the small blind of 60
    Chachi4 posts the big blind of 120
    The button is in seat #8
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to cdnmoose2 [Qc Qs]
    Singapore Sline raises to 300
    pekkio68 folds
    mogilly calls 300
    Icecrusher69 folds
    tom marriot folds
    acab7 folds
    cdnmoose2 has 15 seconds left to act
    cdnmoose2 raises to 1,560
    lcky4leafclover folds
    Chachi4 raises to 2,820
    Singapore Sline folds
    mogilly folds

Why are people saying, "Call"

Calling creates a pot that 2820+2820+600+300+60=6600

Moose's stack will be less than that...7855-2820=5035

Do you really thing call fold is a viable play?
    I don't get how making a bet of 1560 when my stack is 7855 is over committing. The pot is 760, I make it 1100, UTG is calling 800 into an 1800 pot, getting better than 2:1, never mind the loose midpos player.

Its an overcommit situationally. Its irrelevant if you're planning on getting it in preflop. Bet whatever you want.

However, if youre worried about having to make a decision if someone behind you shoves (like now), its an overbet because you cant fold and have it be a profitable 3bet.
    However, if youre worried about having to make a decision if someone behind you shoves (like now), its an overbet because you cant fold and have it be a profitable 3bet.

This is pretty much what I thought as well, as played I still shove rather than get into a guessing game of what small 4bets mean... cause I'll never win that guessing game

Edit: Just gonna be really really obvious and say that there is some extra $EV because of the bounty as well
    This all make sense to me except calling. We overcommitted already, why is call > shipping. What is the plan on the flop in this case, given that we have a PSB left?

sorry, typo...its a ship. not a call.

oh...but if you were out of position and had first action on the flop HU, its a call, and ship any flop.
    In 20 hands? Hmm lets, say one time? and he's min 4 betting.

im never sure if i make up numbers and what they mean, but has he played only 5% of twenty hands and hes three bet once and has now min raised a 4 bet? with that and if its a bounty (i don't know your site).
  • Wetts ok thanks for you reply. Since I wasn't planning allin preflop I'll watch my preflop betting more carefully in those situations. Maybe shipping is how you build a big stack but I can't see it here. Blinds are only 60/120 and I've got 6k+ after folding. In my mind no need to throw away my stack into a 4 betting TAG.

People completely are confused as to who did what. Tighty raised UTG and TAG 4 bet from the BB. Tighty raising UTG is precisely why I made a strong reraise from late position. I had to know preflop what Tighty held - and maybe that's just bad poker on my part. Since TAG 4 bet this pot, with tighty acting right after him, I knew my QQ was no good.

It was folded back to me and BB had a bigger stack than me so bounty did not apply. But that did factor into my decision because it looked to me that BB was looking for at least one person to ship it in by minraising, so that he could take a bounty or two.
  • I have to ship once the initial raise is made...his min raise says to me he is thinking "is he really interested?? let's see.."

Now to go read the rest and see how off base I am..lol

-edit..

SS says..

Chachi4 523-$6 $10 -36%-$2,953

Methinks he had something like AK-AJ and was looking for the bounty..

People completely are confused as to who did what.

Tighty raised UTG and TAG 4 bet from the BB. Tighty raising UTG is precisely why I made a strong reraise from late position. I had to know preflop what Tighty held - and maybe that's just bad poker on my part. Since TAG 4 bet this pot, with tighty acting right after him, I knew my QQ was no good.

It was folded back to me and BB had a bigger stack than me so bounty did not apply. But that did factor into my decision because it looked to me that BB was looking for at least one person to ship it in by minraising, so that he could take a bounty or two.

your right its me, i made up a hand in my head, re read yours ...

you re raised him and isolated i agree with that, hard to raise any less with so many callers. utg min raises but i don't think that play gets enough info alone

bounty does not apply? i don't play alot of bounty i don't know the strategy difference but i think i just learned one. but it would seem to me in a rebuy that this guy wants to go heads up all in. and i would ask myself if this guy is trying to be a hero with mid pocket pairs or something. i ask myself if he 3bet a few times and re raises alot. if its not obvious then it a hard call but i am fine with loosing qq to kk-aa. i will fix that part of my game later.

lastly your toying with the thought that you are good enough to fold queens. i ask the guy politely if i made a correct lay down. of course he could lie.