Im going to the strippers tongiht and it shold be an epic night. :D

will post back with an update. :D

yes, ive had a few. :D

later boys. :D

:D

Comments

• Alright boys, im peacing this bitch. :D

manor and then Dallas :D

PFC members come up and intro yourself by screen name, and 5 free dranks are on me :D

w/d 500 bucks from joker * for tongihts festivities, so in hindsight, yes... POKER STARS PAID FOR IT. :D

id leave my cell # but thats too much of a risk. :D

later. :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Being the first to reply to your own thread is incredibly weak, MG. Even if I cannot see what you posted/replied, it is weak.

But this will help you out, I am sure . . .
  • I have said cell # if anyone wants it.
  • Read Graham's thread about the cellie thief. You could have some fun with that cell # . . .
  • I've been considering pinning it to a "single gay male" ad on Craigslist or the like.
  • I've been considering pinning it to a "single gay male" ad on Craigslist or the like.

No need to do that . . . just get the rest of his contact info. and register him with NAMBLA . . . Soon as Mommy and Daddy see that stuff in the mail box, hilarity ensues.
  • Must not be that "epic" of a night since your the 1st poster on your own thread. gg
  • Boys, an epic night on all accounts.

Started the night at The Manor.

Already pretty sloshed by the time I got there, and the ladies were in fine form. Right away, the testosterone was raging, the women were beautiful (as always), and the beer was flowing.

I walk in, and there was a gloomy haze, and thats when I knew I was in the zone. The epic zone.

I immediatly talk to the barmaid and get 3 shots of broken down golf carts, and 3 double rye and gingers and tipped her heftly so she knew that we were VIP status, and required constant attention. I proceed to perv's row. My home away from home.

I was watching the dancers and was feeling nothing... no chemistry with none of them, none of them looking at me with their "fuck me" eyes, none of that, so I started to get discouraged.

I finally picked a stripper to get a dance from. Her name was candy and she was an african american with a big badonk-a-donk with pierced nipples (lol). As mine are also pierced, I knew right then and there I had an "in".

We go in the back for a dance and she is getting all riled up and feeling sexy while dancing for me... she sucked on my ear and thats when I knew she was down to play.

Tits in the face, booty shaking, finger sucking, running her hands through my hair, clawing at my chest, I knew Candy was in the mood for some Fed.

Song ends, and she continues dancing, and thats when I knew, she was mine for the night. I ask if she wants to go to a bar in Kitchener called "Dallas" after the strippers and sure enough, she nods her head vigorously, and we exchanged digits.

We head over to Dallas after an ok time at the Manor. Nothing really happened, other then whats stated above.

I get to kitchener and sure enough the phone rings. Its Candy. she wants to "hang out". I tell her to meet us there, and by golly when she gets there, she is whored up quite amazingly. Tight pink dress, hooker boots, long lashes, straight black hair, and I finally, FINALLY, had the "fuck me" look in a girl's eyes that I was longing for all night.

We had a gread night of dancing to country music, drinks were flowing all night, and it was just a great all around epic time.

That, ladies and gentleman, is how I got my black belt. ;)
  • ... I wonder if there is anyone around him who cares enough to have him committed? Clearly dillusional with no sense of reality. My bet is that the night actually looked like this:
  • BUMP, as I am clearly the man.