Where's Voodoo?

Where is Voodoo? Anyone in contact with him? He hasn't logged on since Dec 23rd... That's unusual..

Comments

• very. Haven't even seen him on MSN.
  • Think we might still be Facebook pals. I'll check when I get home.

Maybe he got stuck in the lake, doing the polar bear swim?

Or, for the 2p2 response . . . Busto?
  • Haven't been able to get ahold of him either. He went on vacation over the holidays then came back for the Fallsview event. Last time I talked to him was that Friday
  • Compuease, you're such a good forum Dad!
  • probably hanging out with pkrfce9... we need a 'what ever happened to.." thread
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    probably hanging out with pkrfce9... we need a 'what ever happened to.." thread

pkrfce09 I'm still in touch with... He got tired of the constant stream of douchbags going through here as well as the lack of poker content.. Not sure which was the biggest inhibitor...
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Compuease, you're such a good forum Dad!
    Well thankyou... so little girl, come sit by me.... :)
  • compuease wrote: »

Calling authorities now.
  • Calling authorities now.

ooops, that was supposed to be a pm... :D
    pkrfce09 I'm still in touch with... He got tired of the constant stream of douchbags going through here as well as the lack of poker content.. Not sure which was the biggest inhibitor...

figured he gave up the game as I haven't seen him at any of the clubs recently.
  • Good question... I also haven't heard from him in a while. Hope everything is okay!

hansen.jpg
  • I'm here for the free candy?
  • Just got a note from Carm through Facebook. Apparently his personal life has gotten a tad 'difficult'. He is moving back to Toronto and only has intermittent web access.
  • phew, i was worried
  • I know . . . he mentioned you by name. ;)
  • Well if you talk to him again tell him to contact me. Theres some stuff that he owes me which I won't make public yet, but he knows what it is and I hate being ignored.
  • I will let him know you are looking to get in touch, if he contacts me again. I do not have his info. (just checked).
  • actyper wrote: »
    Well if you talk to him again tell him to contact me. Theres some stuff that he owes me which I made public now, but he knows what it is and I hate being ignored.

fyp
  • actyper wrote: »
    Well if you talk to him again tell him to contact me. Theres some stuff that he owes me which I won't make public yet, but he knows what it is and I hate being ignored.

I can give him a text to see what's up if you like. You got my MSN/cell if you need to contact me
  • Cool text him for me, thx