Sunday Million

Apparently this Sunday it's 2 Million and 500K guaranteed for first place. Some very good overlays on the satellites for it. Just reg'd for an $11 one with 2 guaranteed seats. And there's 14 people reg'd with 8 minutes to go till the start. Here goes nothing. Oh, and the blinds are 15 minutes, none of this uber turbo 3 minute garbage :)

Comments

• I've grinded these on sundays a few times, only time of the week they definitely don't have overlay but they're actually pretty juicy. Course if anyone else is going to grind these on a regular basis I would have to hurt them :mad:
  • If you have FPPs this saturday you can buy the ticket for 24% off around $50 savings. 10,000 fpps I believe.
  • i normally dont play the sunday online tournament circuit...mostly because I cant stand to play online poker for more then a 1-3 hour stretch...
    but this along with the full tilt double guarantees, cold weather outside and no NFL football is enough to entice me to take a shot at these things. Im kinda curious to see what these MTT pros go through every sunday so I plan on playing a full schedule.
  • Ill ship it this week, no worries.
  • Don't normally play the Sunday Million, but with the added guarentee (should make the field a little softer) and the FTP's double guarentee's....I'll be stuck to the computer for a while Sunday.
  • Don't forget about the Turbo Takedown as well. This is going to be a (hopefully) fun and profitable Sunday.
  • I think my sunday lineup will be every $10k+ FT tourney from 2pm on up to the 1.5mil. Plus stars sunday mil, turbo takedown.