Full Tilt Double Guarantee Thread

Personally I think the full tilt double guarantee week is the best tourney promo ever, and better than any tourney series.

What are you playing and how are you doing?

Comments

• Mon Jan 25

Everything 7pm est and on that has a guarantee over $10k. Except for the $1k.
  • Im starting tomorrow. I see youre in for a bunch tonight, GL.

FTP is going to hit the guarantees in most (They were already doubling the guarantees most times anyway.

There is gonna be alot of pressure afterwards to keep the guarantees where they are.

Edit: WOW the overlays in the $26s are gonna be HUGE.
  • yeah GL all...ive got a nice stack in the $5.50r and have been sattying into all the $26s I'm playing.

Also would be nice to bink the 50-HUNDO tonight for ~19k lol
  • FML, was playing perfect in the 50-hundo then misclick-call a shove for half my stack with 75o, obv lose.....next hand reship ~15bbs with 77 fish calls with QTo and binks eaoighaeo;gbnewag;bv aq;gvaqguvba;g/b
  • Down to 1, the 30r $50k. Failed all my rest even though I had a top 10 stack in 3 of them. Only cashed in a daily double so far.
  • started the midnight madness late...just before break, and started fresh in the 36k...will keep ya updated. Shouldn't be long...lol

edit-yep..that was dumb joining when the starting stack is 15bbs..lol..ah well.
  • This is great. 66k gt 24$ ko, 89k 24 dollar FO. The 50/50 at a decent time so I could finally try playing. And my roommate can play the 2k gt freeroll rebuy :P
  • Forgot to check which ones actually had overlay. The rebuys didn't for sure.
  • Starting tonight.....this is will be particularly great for me on the PLO's.....if any get overlays, PLO and mixed games are my bet.
  • Gross overlays in the early games.
  • IN the 66ko which is now at about 77k. Damn it...I join at the beginning with 2600 players...45 min later..there are 2800 left...I hate late reg.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    IN the 66ko which is now at about 77k. Damn it...I join at the beginning with 2600 players...45 min later..there are 2800 left...I hate late reg.

how long are they keeping registration open?......1 hour like stars, or just til they fill the guarentee?

Maybe I can make it home for the PLO KO
  • 1 hour. Busted out in 890ish th place...pair ran into AK..Ace on the river says Barry...
  • I've only played one of these...currently sitting card dead 21/31 in the plo 13k rebuy...lol donkament players are bad (not you guys the other players). Kind of makes me wish I had this much time to try playing some MTTs more often.

Edit 12/29
  • LOL playing/running bad. Punted a stack in the 50^.

GL GTA, I went out like 90ish in that.

Laurenftw.
  • I have yet to find a single overlay and just a bunch of bad beats, where are you guys looking?
  • My rebuy MTT had about a 1.5k overlay, not too much but it's just a 10r. I just looked under tournies/guaranteed.
  • heh i have no chat, but thanks...hold one time

meh 12/12 time for a flipadelphia
  • 9/9 final table ftw -- fuck grinding online cash games this shit is fun...ima motherfkn mtt pro
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    9/9 final table ftw -- fuck grinding online cash games this shit is fun...ima motherfkn mtt pro

wtf showed GTA PLO MTT?

What's first pay in that (around 3.5G?).......seriously thinking about calling in sick to play daytime PLO MTT....probably overlay in most PLO....daytime anyhow.

tid
  • I placed 8th first is 3.25k. Was a soft field IMO.

Was by far the shortest stack at FT and picked-up AKQJ UTG shipped it and someone had AA...drawing dead by the turn
  • Thats the beauty of this double guaranteed, not the overlay, this is the softest fields ever.
  • BTW you guys should play this $10k super turbo KO PLO High. FUnnest tourney ever.
  • actyper wrote: »
    BTW you guys should play this $10k super turbo KO PLO High. FUnnest tourney ever.

missed it i guess
  • PLO 10k gtd coming up
  • I desperately need to learn how to not spew chips
  • actyper wrote: »
    BTW you guys should play this $10k super turbo KO PLO High. FUnnest tourney ever.

yeah, it's awesome......lasted all of 1 hand tonight.....lol
  • OK......first night not going so well.....played 9 tonight....small cash in 3, still in the 21K $3 rebuy (pretty good overlay, about 4K)

sitting 21/24, then I'm done for tonight
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    OK......first night not going so well.....played 9 tonight....small cash in 3, still in the 21K $3 rebuy (pretty good overlay, about 4K)

sitting 21/24, then I'm done for tonight

i didnt play any -- s/n?

nm found u
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    missed it i guess

Daily at 5:45 MST (or close to).....normally gets 300 - 400 entries....had a crap load today

this is a 'must run good tourney'