Saturday the 30th tourney Kitchener

1 table (maybe 2?) Tourney Saturday at 7pm this Saturday. $20 Freezeout with easy blinds and a friendly atmosphere. No rake. (warning, name drop imminent) near Bristol. As a quasi overlay Heffner employees may be involved. Post if interested.

1. Me
2. Johnnieh ?
3. Moose ?
4.Whalen
5. Craig
6. Spry
7. mrs. Spry
8. mRS. Me
9. Perry

Waiting list:

Joe
R brother
Mario

Comments

• Tent me...ie: I'm tentative.
  • I like camping too. Put me down for tent.
  • I haven't determined if I'll be in town this weekend but if I am, I'm in for sure. Tent me as well please.
  • pretty much full even with the squatters so if you want in really bad pm me and we'll fit you in as it goes....
  • if a spot opens up ill play...
  • Ok only way I am not coming is if my wife gets called in to work.
  • I'm confirmed.

Also R_brother (Juan) and maybe his brother want to play.
  • Can you add me to the list also...

Thanks
  • Hey, Mario wants to play if there's room.
  • I'll be in if we get two tables...

Mark
  • I might be able to get my brother to come also if you need another body to add a second table
  • Same as above - if you add a second table Jenn and I are interested.
  • I have another friend who also may be interested...

I know that's really helpful.

Mark
  • Can you include my brother as my plus 1.

Let go for 3 tables... (LOL)
  • Looks we are we are full folks. I've only got 1 maybe and the rest locked in (with 7 on the wait list). Look for another tourney soon which will have a lot more room for all of you.
  • So...

You're only running one table?

Mark
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    (maybe 2?)

I think this is the problem.

Also, you are offering a cheap game on a Saturday night, whadda expect with this crowd :)
  • Not to detract too much from Nik's game, but since I didn't make the cut :( , I don't mind hosting for those who didn't get in (some SnG's or LL cash). PM me if you're interested, and I'll let you know tonight based on interest.
  • Think I'm backing out now.... backup plans.

Mark
  • got space for one more nik?
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Not to detract too much from Nik's game, but since I didn't make the cut :( , I don't mind hosting for those who didn't get in (some SnG's or LL cash). PM me if you're interested, and I'll let you know tonight based on interest.

please send me a pm if you get a game going! preferbly cash game!