Comments

• wow..pies in the face, tofu, general or misdirected hate..that link has it all!

:h:
  • hair pie be more interesting; great security, girl sitting in front row, first seat with pie on her lap...hmmm.
  • Looked like said "pie" was contained in a plastic container similar to what you get at certain Chinese take-out places. Plastic?!? From PETA?!?!?

Ooooooohh . . . I think a certain Vegan is going to get a stern finger wagging over that. Fucking hypocrites. Could have at least used a recycled cardboard container . . . Or a cellulose based, edible one. Jeez, where are their principals?
  • Fuck a pie, she should have hit her in the face with a club. Fuck her and anyone who supports the seal hunt.
  • Derrick, would you support the government stepping in to stop the traditional Aboriginal Whale hunt on the west coast? Or the Innu sealing that goes on?

Just a yes or a no is fine.
  • derrickone wrote: »
    Fuck a pie, she should have hit her in the face with a club. Fuck her and anyone who supports the seal hunt.

you would have done well back then

spanish-inquisition.jpg
  • Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!
  • God, how can I despise a Python fan . . . lets all sing kumbayaa, and hold hands . . .

Our two main weapons are fear, torture, and . . . our THREE main weapons are fear, torture, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.

Cardinal Fang, bring out . . . the RACK.

In other controversial areas of political thought,

Joseph Quesnel: A new vision for natives - Full Comment
  • I understand Iggy is looking into a Tofu Registry, in order to safeguard Canadians against this sort of thing. You can never be too careful . . . THINK OF THE CHILDREN !!!!!
  • Milo wrote: »
    I understand Iggy is looking into a Tofu Registry, in order to safeguard Canadians against this sort of thing. You can never be too careful . . . THINK OF THE CHILDREN !!!!!

The Tofu registry will be another massive waste of our money, thanks to the Liberals. It will NOT make Canadians any more safe then they are now.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    The Tofu registry will be another massive waste of our money, thanks to the Liberals. It will NOT make Canadians any more safe then they are now.

Yes, lets consider the victims here, but also remember that a Tofu registry will only drive the issue underground. People will STILL be able to get Tofu when they want it, and still use it for evil.
  • But, if your Tofu has done nothing wrong, what are you worried about? It's not like they are going to be going door to door, confiscating your Tofu. Besides, out Police officers need to know what they are getting into. How many domestic disputes have gotten out of control due to the presence of unregistered Tofu? How can we continually put our police officers at risk, because a few people want their Tofu?
  • But Tofu isn't the culprit here, its only a tool being used by those who consider it a powerful trip when they start slinging it out and whipping it all over the place.

Just remember, more people are killed with sticks and stones then with Tofu. But Tofu gets the bad rap every time.

Start putting the blame where it belongs!! On the Tofu Slingers! Owing Tofu is NOT a crime!!
  • First, they came for the Tofu, but I said nothing, because Tofu is disgusting and vile . . .
    Next, they came for the Vegans, but I said nothing, because Vegans are strange . . .
    Eventually, only us normal folks will be left. :D