Depositing on FTP

Wondering if there is any method of depositing more than $500 a week on FTP --- I can't seem to find a method of transferring my money from Cake to FTP all at once.

Comments

• whoa, are you sure? The deposit options I use, you can do up to 2,000 a week, but only like 500-700 in 24 hours? Are you trying to do 2 deposits in 24 hours perhaps?
  • I dunno, I usually use instadebit and I have always had a $500 per week limit on there -- what do you use?
  • My Instadebit is min 30 max 2k on ftp.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    My Instadebit is min 30 max 2k on ftp.

Mine states that on FTP but my actual instadebit limit through the instadebit site is $500us if that makes sense -- and on the instadebit site there is no way to get limits increased by contacting anyone.

Have you actually deposited more than $500 at a time?
  • Hmm..now that you mention it yeah...that is a limitation with instadebit themselves..I recall that...when I first started with instadebit a few years back my max was 200/week...they upped it later on..but I have never tried to do anymore than 500 in a week..
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I dunno, I usually use instadebit and I have always had a $500 per week limit on there -- what do you use?

ya there is a limit on instadebit, I use that or click2pay on Full tilt
  • Why don't you use moneybookers?
  • actyper wrote: »
    Why don't you use moneybookers?

Do they have higher limits? I think that I recall they have very high fees but maybe I'm wrong. I would like to be able to move around 2k or so...I miss the Neteller days.
  • I used moneybookers to move money from Doyles Room to Full Tilt a little while back. As far as I remember there weren't actually any fees. The only problem I found was the exchange rate was kinda shitty and you lose a few bucks, so it's pretty much like paying a fee. But it was super fast getting the money to moneybookers. According to the Full Tilt cashier, these are the limits.

Min $30
    Max $1000

$1000 Within 24 hour period
    $2000 Within 7 day period
    $3000 Within 1 month period

You can also request deposit limit increases.
  • The only fees you get from Moneybookers is when you withdrawal or do person to person transfers. Moneybookers transfer to bank is high, but cheque is cheap. My MB is in US$ so never any exchange issues. With FT like derrick mentioned you can always ask to increase limits.
  • actyper wrote: »
    The only fees you get from Moneybookers is when you withdrawal or do person to person transfers.

They do charge a fee on a CC deposit.

Their bank xfer fees are not that bad. It's US$2.54 and I got dinged like $10 for the international xfer.