just shipped a 10 center for 8 bucks with a buddy :D

finally won.
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    i assume u mean me......

this is a level 5 meta game. FUCK

just shipped a 10 center for 8 bucks with a buddy :D

finally won.

is that part of your 18k in winnings. gtfo
  • Hobbes, you've reached nearly PokerJah levels. Please quit following him around, you're better than this.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Hobbes, you've reached nearly PokerJah levels. Please quit following him around, you're better than this.

isn't this a trolling post in itself Kristy?

I don't mind calling out GTA as being a hypocrite; starting this thread just demonstrates his schizophrenic tendencies. He doesn't mind dishing it out but make a couple animal jokes and he gets all serious and offended.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »

I don't mind calling out GTA as being a hypocrite; starting this thread just demonstrates his schizophrenic tendencies. He doesn't mind dishing it out but make a couple animal jokes and he gets all serious and offended.

he still never responded as to weather or not cats explode in the microwave. :mad2:

Hobbes follows me around on the forum chirping and it gives me great satisfaction that he is so concerned about what I do.. im gleeful about it. I have the upper hand. :)
  • pokerJAH wrote: »

Nope, it is me telling someone I know and like that he's had one too many.
    pokerJAH wrote: »

This is you missing level 5 again Jah.

Fed has been asking over and over again ''why do you call me Kathy?'' GTA started the joke in the 'Awesome pictures of ourselves' thread and now started this one to explain the reference to Fed..who obv forgot or missed the dawn of the nick.
  • So unless comprehension pwns me, you guys are saying I look like this bitch or something?
  • you'd make a prettier woman than she, Fed. ;)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    you'd make a prettier woman than she, Fed. ;)

thanks? lol

At least I get the "joke" now.
  • Graham wrote: »
    do-not-want-dog.jpg

enough of the animal cruelty!!!
  • Thats how I roll.. with fellow pro's..

thanx for posting that up.