Final Game of the Season

2»

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    Thanks for a great season everyone. There hasn't been any discussion on a Season Ending Party yet, but I'll talk to the boss and she what she'll permit. ^-^

Tell her you know a good caterer . . . LOLZ
    Sample tasting this weekend, yummies.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Thanks for a great season everyone. There hasn't been any discussion on a Season Ending Party yet, but I'll talk to the boss and she what she'll permit. ^-^

There is a distict possibility we could do this Saturday Feb. 6th at the Wetts residence and incorporate UFC 109 into it.

Let me know what everyone thinks!
  • AJ,

Thanx once again for hosting us degens every week. As usual this was very good season....

UFC & Poker at the Wetts...I'm in

Garry
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    There is a distict possibility we could do this Saturday Feb. 6th at the Wetts residence and incorporate UFC 109 into it.

Let me know what everyone thinks!

Stupid question. Will there be poker?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Stupid question. Will there be poker?

Let us introduce you to Polish Poker, Johnnie. Guaranteed good times ;)

ummmm leave the 'stang at home though...you WON'T be driving it.
  • It's now official!!
    GARRY IS SEASON 13 POINTS AND MONEY CHAMPION!!

Good job Garry!!! Well earned. Here's the list of the season standings. Remember, you get bonus chips next week equal to your points acquired this season for the SET game.
    GARRY 428.9
    ALLAN 404.18
    DAVE 376.42
    JEFF HARWOOD 350.58
    KEITH 336.72
    KRIS 321.86
    JASON 306.94
    A.J. 297.27
    DARRYL 294.9
    GREG 200.28
    JENN 180.63
    ED 150.19
    TREVOR 145.77
    JOHNNIE 130.71
    ELEANOR 92.31
    CHRIS 88.75
    JORDAN 40.82
    MARK 31.12
    ANTHONY 28.85
    JUSTIN 19.75
    ROCKY 15.4
    TAYLOR 14.14
    NICHOLAS 13
  • Congrats Garry!
  • Lookking for a game in the georgetown or. Brampton area. Please let me know. Thanks
  • shquals wrote: »
    Lookking for a game in the georgetown or. Brampton area. Please let me know. Thanks

Shquals...you caught us just wrapping up our 13th season on The Hill. Normally we take a small break, like a couple of weeks (but has gone longer, depending on how I'm feeling and how bad the last season was on me) then we start up again playing Thursday nights.

If you're still interested in playing, check out the rules and regs thread and then shoot me a PM with your email address. That way you will get notified of when the next season will start. Also keep watching on here as I will post the start of the new season as well.