Qualified for the Sunday Million !!

I have qualified before but this will be the first one I will have ever played in. I used to cash out and use the tournament dollars. But my roll is to the point where I think I can take a shot.

Wish me luck. (djgolfcan on PokerStars)

Comments

• good luck, see you at the final table ;)
  • Take it down!
  • Satties in to this as well yesterday in the big 11 dollar qualifier, best of luck tonight =)
  • good luck djgolfcan! I also qualified for the 1/4 mill tourney on P* (same thing?). 7600 ppl so far lol. Yeah, I have a shot.
  • I am playing in the $250,000 tourney as well. But the post is about the $1.5million tourney at 4:30pm that I am in.
  • I just busted on my first hand with A-A. Guy caught a flush on the turn. Calling a raise pre and then a big bet post with 7-8 diamonds is the way to do it I guess. I don't have the discipline to fold at that point and that is why I'll never win something like this. I finished in 24,351st lol good luck to those remaining.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I just busted on my first hand with A-A. Guy caught a flush on the turn. Calling a raise pre and then a big bet post with 7-8 diamonds is the way to do it I guess. I don't have the discipline to fold at that point and that is why I'll never win something like this. I finished in 24,351st lol good luck to those remaining.

still in it, luckboxed a set on the river...

pretty much it on this front... for now
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I just busted on my first hand with A-A. Guy caught a flush on the turn. Calling a raise pre and then a big bet post with 7-8 diamonds is the way to do it I guess. I don't have the discipline to fold at that point and that is why I'll never win something like this. I finished in 24,351st lol good luck to those remaining.

I was gonna ask where the hell you were :) Im at almost 9k atm just takin it slow.

~Shar
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    I was gonna ask where the hell you were :) Im at almost 9k atm just takin it slow.

~Shar

watching your every move now :-)
  • it stinks because even my wife who wast watching told me to fold after I told her that I think the villain flushed on the turn. No I'll never hear the end of it :-)
  • Increased my stack by 25% against an idiot after herocalling the river with top pair. Who's in the million tonight?
  • Im in the sunday million richard..

might be a no show for tongihts HU matches if it gets serious...

just above the average at 11k in chips right now...

hangin around...
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    Increased my stack by 25% against an idiot after herocalling the river with top pair. Who's in the million tonight?

I can see you now! GL
  • wtf

sunday million is supposed to be for better players, you pay 215 you dont expect to get donked.

raise after flop holding AK spades (in good position), 4x BB to lead out...

get called.. flop comes A,K, rag.. wrong suit.. i bet marginally, he calls, turn, dud.... I raise again, he calls.. sucks out flush of hearts on the river, he called my AKs with 8,9??? turn, river for a flush.

WTF is this shit.

tumblr_ku1s6qJ63T1qz5ed1o1_400.jpg
    un real.

wont see you guys for a while, im on hiatus from this game.

un FUCKING believable.
  • Im sorry Muddguts ... I wanted to do you proud, but alas only made it to 8018/33251

Not bad for the 3rd try I think (and only a 2.20 buy in heh)

Just happened to run into a hand ...

PokerStars Game #38319818518: Tournament #262010003, $10+$1 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level X (300/600) - 2010/01/17 17:23:15 ET
    Table '262010003 2502' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
    Seat 1: Sharantyr (10145 in chips)
    Seat 2: andzoo (6380 in chips)
    Seat 3: tntrn911 (7098 in chips)
    Seat 4: haks001 (9500 in chips)
    Seat 5: Ar101 (21509 in chips)
    Seat 6: Lew On Radio (10825 in chips)
    Seat 7: El_Gringo212 (11612 in chips)
    Seat 8: TLB5 (3361 in chips)
    Seat 9: ImmortaPoker (9265 in chips)
    Sharantyr: posts the ante 50
    andzoo: posts the ante 50
    tntrn911: posts the ante 50
    haks001: posts the ante 50
    Ar101: posts the ante 50
    Lew On Radio: posts the ante 50
    El_Gringo212: posts the ante 50
    TLB5: posts the ante 50
    ImmortaPoker: posts the ante 50
    Lew On Radio: posts small blind 300
    El_Gringo212: posts big blind 600
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Sharantyr [Js Jh]
    TLB5: raises 2711 to 3311 and is all-in
    ImmortaPoker: folds
    Sharantyr: raises 3889 to 7200
    andzoo: folds
    tntrn911: folds
    haks001: folds
    Ar101: folds
    Lew On Radio: folds
    El_Gringo212: raises 4362 to 11562 and is all-in
    Sharantyr: calls 2895 and is all-in
    Uncalled bet (1467) returned to El_Gringo212
    *** FLOP *** [2d 9c 4d]
    Sharantyr said, "nh"
    *** TURN *** [2d 9c 4d] [4c]
    *** RIVER *** [2d 9c 4d 4c] [As]
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    El_Gringo212: shows [Ad Ah] (a full house, Aces full of Fours)
    Sharantyr: shows [Js Jh] (two pair, Jacks and Fours)
    El_Gringo212 collected 13568 from side pot
    TLB5: shows [Qc 2s] (two pair, Fours and Deuces)
    El_Gringo212 collected 10683 from main pot
    Kuup Juur is connected
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 24251 Main pot 10683. Side pot 13568. | Rake 0
    Board [2d 9c 4d 4c As]
    Seat 1: Sharantyr showed [Js Jh] and lost with two pair, Jacks and Fours
    Seat 2: andzoo folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 3: tntrn911 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: haks001 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: Ar101 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: Lew On Radio (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 7: El_Gringo212 (big blind) showed [Ad Ah] and won (24251) with a full house, Aces full of Fours
    Seat 8: TLB5 showed [Qc 2s] and lost with two pair, Fours and Deuces
    Seat 9: ImmortaPoker folded before Flop (didn't bet)
  • Almost out of the million right away, down to 2,3k after some guy called my 3 bet pre with a middle pair and shoved all in after my cbet with two overs and a fd with AKcc.

Almost out of the double deuce after having 910 in the BB vs K9 on a 99x flop and finally out of the daily 30k after having my nut straight cracked by a full house on the river. If I can run any worse I don't want to know
  • I did terrible as well. I cuold not get any cards at all. Then I made a huge mistake chasing a flush (I know better). Then I was short stacked until my TT ran into QQ. Oh well, until next week.
  • I cashed lol, made a pretty big comeback and went out in the final 1000. Things really turned around for me after hitting the 2k mark. There's always a next week for both of us ofc, let's hope to win another sattellite