Cerberus vs epic_donk

Doubtful I'll be playing this one, but count me in for the HU Sunday. Any chance to rig the software so I get Fed :D Or is this how Scoops plans to finance the site: we all get into a bidding war on EPokerBay to see who gets him head's up?

Comments

• Cerberus wrote: »
    Doubtful I'll be playing this one, but count me in for the HU Sunday. Any chance to rig the software so I get Fed :D Or is this how Scoops plans to finance the site: we all get into a bidding war on EPokerBay to see who gets him head's up?

I request to play you, as I honestly dont respect your game. No offense.
  • Kristy, you're so awesome.

Fed, I've got class tonight. More than happy to set up a HU game though. Guess I'll have to take you off ignore for a bit then. Ah well. Sacrifices must be made. Anyhow, I'm home tonight at 11pm EST. Will be available then. If someone here who is full of awesome and has the ability to set up a private HU match, I'd be forever grateful, possibly to the point of Kristy's reach around suggestion. I'll let Fed set the stakes. My roll is currently at $300 (yay me), so pick your poison bud.
  • "Are you sure you want to remove epic_donk from your ignore list?"

No I'm not, but for the greater good of my bankroll, the forum and perhaps (if hell freezes over) shutting him up, I'll do it.
    Kristy, you're so awesome.

Fed, I've got class tonight. More than happy to set up a HU game though. Guess I'll have to take you off ignore for a bit then. Ah well. Sacrifices must be made. Anyhow, I'm home tonight at 11pm EST. Will be available then. If someone here who is full of awesome and has the ability to set up a private HU match, I'd be forever grateful, possibly to the point of Kristy's reach around suggestion. I'll let Fed set the stakes. My roll is currently at $300 (yay me), so pick your poison bud.

no prob buddy.

deposit 200 more and lets get it on at 2/4 NL.

my Pm box is open.

kristy the ref can msg me via skype.

see you then macauly caulkin.

--> on a direct note, hooray for tilt tourney tomorrow night!!!
  • Fed, what did you not understand about my comment? I said I had $300 in there, pick your stakes. That doesn't mean I'm going to dropp $200 more in there. I don't spend my money on poker, I play with other people's money that I have won. So, as I said, I have $300, pick your stakes and we'll go.
    Fed, what did you not understand about my comment? I said I had $300 in there, pick your stakes. That doesn't mean I'm going to dropp $200 more in there. I don't spend my money on poker, I play with other people's money that I have won. So, as I said, I have $300, pick your stakes and we'll go.

why do we still call him Fed? Shouldn't we be using the much more fitting Donk?.....and other deep thoughts with Jack Handy
    Fed, what did you not understand about my comment? I said I had $300 in there, pick your stakes. That doesn't mean I'm going to dropp $200 more in there. I don't spend my money on poker, I play with other people's money that I have won. So, as I said, I have $300, pick your stakes and we'll go.

I picked my stakes... since you dont like them, you can pick the stakes and amount and even game that you are comfy with.

We will set a date, PM me when u can sit down for an hour or so to play.
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    I picked my stakes... since you dont like them, you can pick the stakes and amount and even game that you are comfy with.

We will set a date, PM me when u can sit down for an hour or so to play.

You didn't pick your stakes, you looked at what I put and said "oh fuck that I'm going to put in stakes outside the max that Cerberus put down to try look like a big shot because in actual fact I have no talent, skill, ability, balls or penis size to be getting into this matchup in the first place and maybe by doing this I can get Cerberus to run for the hills."

Or something of that nature.

I'm online all day. Come find me.

And learn how to spell my name right you twit. At least put a modicum of effort into your attempts to be a jackass. This can't all come naturally.
  • Figured you guys need you own thread...If you want a set of 1 vs 1 HU tournament games I can do that for you.
  • 2 things

1) lol hard at this thread title. cebereus gets on our case for spelling his user name wrong.. maybe we wouldnt if it wasnt so retarded.

2) ive seen this guy play alot and his game is astronomicly weak. Scoops I appreciate trying to set up games for us, but we can deal with this internally.

I guess its officially on.
  • Yeah, my name is retarded from the guy called donk. Sure thing kiddo. Just because you have no knowledge of anything outside your own sorry existence it doesn't mean other people don't.

Please, by all means, come exploit all the holes in my game. Ready when you are princess.

And thanks Scoops; we probably should have started a new thread ourselves. Oops. I guess hijacking is just more fun... why do I have a bad feeling about the pics that are going to get posted after that comment...
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    why do we still call him Fed? Shouldn't we be using the much more fitting Donk?.....and other deep thoughts with Jack Handy

Why is he still on the site?

Mark
  • Quote: Originally Posted by Cerberus
    How much are we playing for?

Originally Posted by Cerberus
    How much are we playing for?

up to you cyberius.

i really dont even care enough to play you, but if you insist, you can name the stakes and the game and im down.

And nothing. Been 40+ minutes of waiting after I said fine, $50 HU. Wonder if this is some socialogy experiment for his thesis or something. You know, see how much of a goof you can be before people actually get tired of your antics.
  • Nah!!! I think he's just delusional.
  • i love poker forum .ca

PFC , pretty sure kristy boosted that one
  • He's playing 400/800 on his new accounts imo
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    He's playing 400/800 on his new accounts imo

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

if anyone can even buy in at my table, amuse me and do it.

-RP