Guelph Thursday $30

So...maybe 25 isin't enough.

7pm. Guelph. $30 buy in (25 to main pot, 5 to bounty). 20 min blinds, 50/100 starting blinds, 8000 in chips.

Hopefully i'll get some interest in this, and if not..please post why not! I'd really like a return to my weekly game!!

Cheers!

1. Mark

Comments

• this is not looking promising....*ponder*
  • Hey guys, I would be interested in joining up on a poker game! How many people usually show up?
    I know several people that play, though not very often, but I will tell them about your games, and maybe I can get one or two of them to come out sometimes too.
    thanks man
    Mike
  • Fishy wrote: »
    Hey guys, I would be interested in joining up on a poker game! How many people usually show up?
    I know several people that play, though not very often, but I will tell them about your games, and maybe I can get one or two of them to come out sometimes too.
    thanks man
    Mike

NO compuease. just NO.
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    NO compuease. just NO.

This isnt compuease, I have never been on pokerforum before.

BTW what is your problem with compuease?

Mike
    This isnt compuease, I have never been on pokerforum before.

BTW what is your problem with compuease?

Mike

compuease is a mod here that questions every new member of being me lol.

welcome aboard! :D

LOL well as far as I know I am not you... am I? I mean really, do we really know ourselves when it comes down to it? maybe I am George W Bush and I didnt even know it. Now that would be something, I would hate myself so much if that were the case! ok... no more shrooms...

poker anyone??? :bs:
    LOL well as far as I know I am not you... am I? I mean really, do we really know ourselves when it comes down to it? maybe I am George W Bush and I didnt even know it. Now that would be something, I would hate myself so much if that were the case! ok... no more shrooms...

poker anyone??? :bs:

philli?

epic_donk wrote: »
    philli?

who is philli?
  • hey! sorry i didn't see your reply earlier! i was just coming to post this weeks game!
    I use to run every week (look on the board for guelph thursday)..then i moved..bla bla..most of the people i had coming out moved away or whatever...and a 1 year hiatus wrecks the rythm of the game.

All that aside, i'm trying to build a regular weekly game..so if you've got some people who are interested in coming out, that would be great! I'm running exactly the same game this week..and so far it's just me! :)

1. mark.
  • Rivaflush wrote: »
    hey! sorry i didn't see your reply earlier! i was just coming to post this weeks game!
    I use to run every week (look on the board for guelph thursday)..then i moved..bla bla..most of the people i had coming out moved away or whatever...and a 1 year hiatus wrecks the rythm of the game.

All that aside, i'm trying to build a regular weekly game..so if you've got some people who are interested in coming out, that would be great! I'm running exactly the same game this week..and so far it's just me! :)

1. mark.

Ill be in Guelph this week visiting my bag of snakes...

PM me the night, and Ill see if i can play. probably bring a friend as well :D
  • you have a bag of snakes?! lol

Thursday will be the night sir...7pm
  • oh, never a rake, but i'll pm the address! just to keep it cool :) Hopefully we get a game, i only run if i have 6 or more....
  • Im talking about my girlfriend who goes to school there...

No rake is good, of course hosptality expenses can be given ;)
  • If you get enough players I could make it out.
  • Hmm..not looking like enough players for tonight. I'll start a new thread next week. If anyone has a better suggestion for times/ days/ etc i'm open to that. I'd just really like to have a game!
    i know thursday works for some of my old players, but i'm open to tuesday, or sunday afternoon, ...let me know!
    Hmm..not looking like enough players for tonight. I'll start a new thread next week. If anyone has a better suggestion for times/ days/ etc i'm open to that. I'd just really like to have a game!
    i know thursday works for some of my old players, but i'm open to tuesday, or sunday afternoon, ...let me know!

Sunday afternoons are good for me.. as long as you got a TV close by for the NFL playoffs ;)
  • there is a '55 flat screen, and if it's sunday i can guarantee NFL will be on!
    :D
    there is a '55 flat screen, and if it's sunday i can guarantee NFL will be on!