Vegas flights out of Detroit.

Hey all,

I live in Vancouver but am from the Sarnia area originally. I'm hosting a group of friends in Vegas in March and want to help them score the best price on flights.

Can anyone provide links to good deals, or where they generally look for the best prices?

Thanks.

Comments

• Spirit Airlines - cheap tickets, cheap flights, discount airfare, cheap hotels, cheap car rentals, cheap travel

Also if the have an early morning flight out of Detroit and need to park a vehicle at DTW highly recommend sleep & fly below.. Four Points Sheraton has the best rooms at reasonable cost with parking, like a little over $100. for 1 night and 8 days parking.

Airport Hotels, Airport Parking - ParkSleepFly.com
  • Doing the same thing Dinobot. I will second Compuease's suggestion. Other forumers made the suggestion to me. I checked it out, and we're almost ready to book.

Might want to mention to them something called sleep and fly or something. Stay over in Detroit overnight, fly out next morning. Park your car for 8 days for $100 or something.

PS.. I'm a former Vancouverite. Good luck with the Olympics! Sorry to hear about the record rainfall the other day. At least you don't have to shovel it.
  • Thanks for the reply's.

I'll pass on the info about Spirit Air.

The Olympics are going to suck a lot.
  • Tell them to get on the email list and wait for the 35off coupon and if they are lucky, a 50off coupon.