Comments

• hhaha so awesome!
  • Scored a 30 (-6) on my first try.

Very fun. I love the fist clench when you nail her.
  • Best game ever
  • lmao
    "Headshot!" *fistpump*
  • -5..awesome game.
  • -2! Goddamnit, the ones on 5 and 6 are speedwalkers!
  • I can't stop playing this! That 25mph wind is next to impossible to compensate for.
  • TuFull wrote: »
    lmao
    "Headshot!" *fistpump*

Not today, TMZ!

EDIT: -8!
  • Fuck yeah! -20!! Live to cheat another day!
  • 22/36 on the 1st try.

Even with a 4/7 on hole 7. 3 hole in ones!
  • hockref wrote: »
    22/36 on the 1st try.

Even with a 4/7 on hole 7. 3 hole in ones!

You mean HO' IN ONES, right?

Cerb: -20! You are king at beating women with golf balls, sir!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    You mean HO' IN ONES, right?

Cerb: -20! You are king at beating women with golf balls, sir!

naa, just heard from fed (the rest of you have him on ignore), he got -28...
  • compuease wrote: »
    naa, just heard from fed (the rest of you have him on ignore), he got -28...

That's because he counted hitting his own two balls into his inflatable girlfriend as points.
  • -9 (27) first time out of the gate. Two head shots, and two blabber mouths. That 25mph wind is a bitch.

One head shot was through the window of the hotel for an ace . . .
  • Now that's incredible because I've played this alot today and couldn't nail the hotel ho once!
  • tiger.jpg

stupid 5th and 6th holes!
  • Shot an 18. gotta figure out this screen cap thing Hotel Ho was a 4 or it woulda been better. Fucking arcade style walkways. Got her just before the van.
  • ok barg here.....just shot a 17. Have no idea how to post here though.
  • sorry brother...pics or it didn't happen. ;)
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    Shot an 18. gotta figure out this screen cap thing Hotel Ho was a 4 or it woulda been better. Fucking arcade style walkways. Got her just before the van.

CTRL-PRTSC, then paste into MS Paint. Save and post as a thumbnail to please Kristy...
  • BiteMe.jpg

Good lord that was painful.......no doubt someone has shattered the mark by now.
  • you getting out your digi combined with the hand written sign kinda makes my night.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    you getting out your digi combined with the hand written sign kinda makes my night.

You don't know the half of it......had to dictate the message to my 11 yr old daughter as I fumbled through the "how-to".